jz125

motocross JEFFREY HERLINGS IS OUR 2018 RIDER OF THE YEAR

He's an amazing rider... no doubt. You could put Herlings on a 250 in the 450 class and I bet he would still be the favorite to win. At least it would be a good battle between him and AC.

Aw Jesus just what we need, more jeffy herlings nut chortles :rolleyes:

@Mongo134 u better get in on this! Not much real estate left! :smirk:

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Creature said:

Aw Jesus just what we need, more jeffy herlings nut chortles :rolleyes:

@Mongo134 u better get in on this! Not much real estate left! :smirk:

mog has it all covered.. and the outer protective sheave is covered by all the other swingers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I could see rider of the year, but he has specialized in the Gand Prix sand tracks.  Red Bud even modified their track with 500 semi loads of sand for the MxON Grad Prix and boy did those two Neitherland boys do good! I was very impressed with Glenn Coldenhoff.

All around rider would have to be Tomac for his talents in both SX and MX.  It would be nice to see some Grand Prix sand guys try some SX to see if they shine as well indoors

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

I could see rider of the year, but he has specialized in the Gand Prix sand tracks.  Red Bud even modified their track with 500 semi loads of sand for the MxON Grad Prix and boy did those two Neitherland boys do good! I was very impressed with Glenn Coldenhoff.

All around rider would have to be Tomac for his talents in both SX and MX.  It would be nice to see some Grand Prix sand guys try some SX to see if they shine as well indoors

If He would've came over at 18, he would still be rider of the year because he would be the 450 supercross and outdoor champ. 

To say he only goes fast in sand is just stupid, and they didn't add sand for the GP guys, they added it so it wouldn't be a muddy mess. 

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1

And herlings has beat tomac twice on his home tracks in the dry ,it's really sad to try to negate those facts ,even tomac knows he can't hang ,shame his fans are not as accepting

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

84 fmotp, Tomac aint. The build up to Red Bud was like the DNC ramping up crooked,, then SMACK...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SilentAssassin II said:

Hard to say he isn't the fastest motocrosser right now.

When Herlings is done only RC will stand above him. 

Some USA boys are still coming with all the excuses for team Slomac, whiny bastards 🤣

The Dutch are on top at the moment, no denying 🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RMZ819 said:

When Herlings is done only RC will stand above him. 

That’s bold!

Time and time again, history has shown that you can go from Champion to sideline chump in this Sport on one simple mistake! Herlings has the skills to achieve multiple titles, but will luck be on his side??:excuseme:

He already has multiple titles even if he stops now ,he has almost the most wins in Mx history today ! Only everts stands above him

41 minutes ago, mog said:

He already has multiple titles even if he stops now ,he has almost the most wins in Mx history today ! Only everts stands above him

I’m aware of that mog. Perhaps I should have said “as many or more than Stefan Everts and Antonio Cairoli.

Edited by MANIAC998

2 hours ago, mog said:

He didnt waste any time when transitioning from the 250's to the big bikes and winning races, and considering the competition he was up against it really was remarkable.

I’m aware of that mog. Perhaps I should have said “as many or more than Stefan Everts and Antonio Cairoli.
From an interview he stated he only plans to do 3 more years ( not set in stone ) so unless his plans change he won't beat AC or Evert's for titles.

• Like 1