jz125

motocross JEFFREY HERLINGS IS OUR 2018 RIDER OF THE YEAR

5 hours ago, mog said:

He can definitely be beat ,but it's him making a mistake or someone doing something that causes him to crash etc ,the others don't have speed to challenge him.

Everyone can be beat, lets stop that non-sense. 84 will dominate next year, if he does not get hurt, and will more than likely be the MXgP Champ. Will 84 lose a race, we shall find, out, shant we.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

150 points difference between the two. While substantial, not insurmountable.

6 full moto's worth of points?  That is substantial and insurmountabe.

6 full moto's worth of points?  That is substantial and insurmountabe.

Not if theres seven motos left.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 1:01 PM, The Creature said:

Aw Jesus just what we need, more jeffy herlings nut chortles :rolleyes:

@Mongo134 u better get in on this! Not much real estate left! :smirk:

Just waking up from the no race slumber..... What???...... Herlings? The best????...... Yea he is. 

Who has coffee and a beer? I hear SX is starting in a few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, RMZ819 said:

Herlings like RC does not have to ride over his head to beat his competition.  Herlings has the  field covered.  

Weak field

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:33 AM, mog said:

Dungey beat him by 100s of points by the end of year Honestly I think he would win on any bike

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:35 AM, mick34 said:

Wasn’t the point I was making but that is true

See how the goal post moves....you talk about a race @mog pulls out a season....you talk about a season @mog pulls out a race....you talk about championships @mog pulls out most race wins....a constantly moving goal post of schizophrenia.  It's almost impossible to get your point across.   Like beating your head against a wall repeatedly and looking for a different outcome.  :crazy:

On 12/9/2018 at 3:41 PM, MANIAC998 said:

I disagree with your assessment.

The points don't lie. 

See how the goal post moves....you talk about a race@mog pulls out a season....you talk about a season@mog pulls out a race....you talk about championships@mog pulls out most race wins....a constantly moving goal post of schizophrenia.  It's almost impossible to get your point across.   Like beating your head against a wall repeatedly and looking for a different outcome.  :crazy:
I've never been impressed with a rider winning by a large margin over one race , herlings beat tomac in all but one race they have entered ,I can't compare more races as they don't exist yet !

So no moving goal posts what so ever ,you can't handle the truth is the big issue here

as much as I love SX and MX I'm not as impressed by the riders who race them as I am the guys that race the world enduro championships and the guys that ride trials......those guys are impressive

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mog said:

I've never been impressed with a rider winning by a large margin over one race , herlings beat tomac in all but one race they have entered ,I can't compare more races as they don't exist yet !

So no moving goal posts what so ever ,you can't handle the truth is the big issue here

You are like Theresa May trying to pass her version of a deal on Brexit.  It may backfire.  You do move the posts.  Obviously you don't see how you do it.  Anyway, I still want to see "TTER" Herlings line up at Anaheim.  Also why is he going to retire in three years?  

43 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

You are like Theresa May trying to pass her version of a deal on Brexit.  It may backfire.  You do move the posts.  Obviously you don't see how you do it.  Anyway, I still want to see "TTER" Herlings line up at Anaheim.  Also why is he going to retire in three years?  

In China they still want to see Pete Sampras lining up for ping pong..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ocdaan said:

I guess most of us would rather go to Thailand for a good ping pong show :rolleyes:

That’s exactly what I was thinking too!!!

Ping Pong, Donkeys, and well I think most of you can figure it out from here.