bigbob

My new tire combo

GT fatty up front with a Metzeler MC360 mid-soft rear tire

I ordered a mid-hard but a mid-soft arrived. No worries, Eldorado650 says he likes mid-soft better

Nice looking rear tire, not quite a full boner like an IRC M5B but looks good IMG_2195.thumb.JPG.3104ccaa38ace63abafe3972ca7f37d0.JPGIMG_2196.thumb.JPG.5a421fff4a51b4780bef1c01b7fc17f8.JPGIMG_2198.thumb.JPG.ea1a1b3ca92228db1f3b8ad06e6084d9.JPGIMG_2197.thumb.JPG.860eb10145dffe59429a562b4de167a7.JPG

Still

Those triangle side knobs are totally full boner

I'm sure RM will exchange it on their dime if you like...  if they screw up...  they make it right.

my mistake, first I ordered mid-soft and then switched to mid hard.  No worries, will try this.  Heck I still got lots of tread on my current tires.  I just like having new tires in the garage to look at

Edited by bigbob
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bigbob said:

my mistake, first I ordered mid-soft and then switched to mid hard.  No worries, will try this.  Heck I still got lots of tread on my current tires.  I just like having new tires in the garage to look at

I know the feeling...  I had to CLAIM I was selling dirt bike parts just to justify all the parts I was hording in my garage. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bigbob said:

GT fatty up front with a Metzeler MC360 mid-soft rear tire

I ordered a mid-hard but a mid-soft arrived. No worries, Eldorado650 says he likes mid-soft better

Nice looking rear tire, not quite a full boner like an IRC M5B but looks good IMG_2195.thumb.JPG.3104ccaa38ace63abafe3972ca7f37d0.JPGIMG_2196.thumb.JPG.5a421fff4a51b4780bef1c01b7fc17f8.JPGIMG_2198.thumb.JPG.ea1a1b3ca92228db1f3b8ad06e6084d9.JPGIMG_2197.thumb.JPG.860eb10145dffe59429a562b4de167a7.JPG

Still

Those triangle side knobs are totally full boner

Rockymountainmc must have really messed up your order to give you a full boner.

DC8EEC66-186A-4637-8E40-503E63CE9686-24310-000019C27755CAFE.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NORCALRIDE said:

Rockymountainmc must have really messed up your order to give you a full boner.

DC8EEC66-186A-4637-8E40-503E63CE9686-24310-000019C27755CAFE.jpg

what, that thing is measured in millimeters?  shit that thing is just tiny enough to match StevetheSnake's humor 

• Helpful 1

3 hours ago, its the Riddler said:

Do those actually work? Will it seal against a bush?

I have found a generous application of Vaseline helps with the seal on the wolverine bush. I am still trying to find a solution to get a seal on the braids and beads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bigbob said:

what, that thing is measured in millimeters?  shit that thing is just tiny enough to match StevetheSnake's humor 

I think your supposed to insert

well I guess I will no longer be checking this website out at church, kids functions, the grocery line or basically any where on my cellphone no more.

THANKS GUYS

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 1

Oh yeah my old fattys really worn and sliding out. I got a new one but gonna wait till I got a soft 360 to try with it.

Gonna run the bigbobcombo

Edited by surfer-dude

53 minutes ago, surfer-dude said:

well I guess I will no longer be checking this website out at church, kids functions, the grocery line or basically any where on my cellphone no more.

THANKS GUYS

You can still check it in your safe space

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NORCALRIDE said:

You can still check it in your safe space

I AINT GOT NO SAFE PLACE FOOL!

Edited by surfer-dude

Too much traction for Bob,  he'll probably fall right off the back of the bike .   The 360 mid soft worked awesome today but it was hero dirt .  Gonna need a new Fatty Jeff , it's got maybe 3 side knobs left total.   

Edited by still2smokin

6 hours ago, still2smokin said:

Too much traction for Bob,  he'll probably fall right off the back of the bike .   The 360 mid soft worked awesome today but it was hero dirt .  Gonna need a new Fatty Jeff , it's got maybe 3 side knobs left total.   

Dunglopped the side knobs off

Anyone who has ever clipped off 50% of their side knobs on a new tire before using it knows they actually grip better.  :cheers: 

• Like 1