Jump to content
bigbob

My new tire combo

Recommended Posts

GT fatty up front with a Metzeler MC360 mid-soft rear tire

I ordered a mid-hard but a mid-soft arrived. No worries, Eldorado650 says he likes mid-soft better

 Nice looking rear tire, not quite a full boner like an IRC M5B but looks good IMG_2195.thumb.JPG.3104ccaa38ace63abafe3972ca7f37d0.JPGIMG_2196.thumb.JPG.5a421fff4a51b4780bef1c01b7fc17f8.JPGIMG_2198.thumb.JPG.ea1a1b3ca92228db1f3b8ad06e6084d9.JPGIMG_2197.thumb.JPG.860eb10145dffe59429a562b4de167a7.JPG

 

Still

Those triangle side knobs are totally full boner

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure RM will exchange it on their dime if you like...  if they screw up...  they make it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my mistake, first I ordered mid-soft and then switched to mid hard.  No worries, will try this.  Heck I still got lots of tread on my current tires.  I just like having new tires in the garage to look at

Edited by bigbob
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigbob said:

my mistake, first I ordered mid-soft and then switched to mid hard.  No worries, will try this.  Heck I still got lots of tread on my current tires.  I just like having new tires in the garage to look at

I know the feeling...  I had to CLAIM I was selling dirt bike parts just to justify all the parts I was hording in my garage. :facepalm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbob said:

GT fatty up front with a Metzeler MC360 mid-soft rear tire

I ordered a mid-hard but a mid-soft arrived. No worries, Eldorado650 says he likes mid-soft better

 Nice looking rear tire, not quite a full boner like an IRC M5B but looks good IMG_2195.thumb.JPG.3104ccaa38ace63abafe3972ca7f37d0.JPGIMG_2196.thumb.JPG.5a421fff4a51b4780bef1c01b7fc17f8.JPGIMG_2198.thumb.JPG.ea1a1b3ca92228db1f3b8ad06e6084d9.JPGIMG_2197.thumb.JPG.860eb10145dffe59429a562b4de167a7.JPG

 

Still

Those triangle side knobs are totally full boner

 

 

 

Rockymountainmc must have really messed up your order to give you a full boner.

 

DC8EEC66-186A-4637-8E40-503E63CE9686-24310-000019C27755CAFE.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NORCALRIDE said:

Rockymountainmc must have really messed up your order to give you a full boner.

 

DC8EEC66-186A-4637-8E40-503E63CE9686-24310-000019C27755CAFE.jpg

what, that thing is measured in millimeters?  shit that thing is just tiny enough to match StevetheSnake's humor 

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, its the Riddler said:

Do those actually work? Will it seal against a bush?

I have found a generous application of Vaseline helps with the seal on the wolverine bush. I am still trying to find a solution to get a seal on the braids and beads.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbob said:

what, that thing is measured in millimeters?  shit that thing is just tiny enough to match StevetheSnake's humor 

I think your supposed to insert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I guess I will no longer be checking this website out at church, kids functions, the grocery line or basically any where on my cellphone no more.

THANKS GUYS

 

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah my old fattys really worn and sliding out. I got a new one but gonna wait till I got a soft 360 to try with it.

Gonna run the bigbobcombo

 

Edited by surfer-dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, surfer-dude said:

well I guess I will no longer be checking this website out at church, kids functions, the grocery line or basically any where on my cellphone no more.

THANKS GUYS

 

You can still check it in your safe space

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NORCALRIDE said:

You can still check it in your safe space

I AINT GOT NO SAFE PLACE FOOL!

Edited by surfer-dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much traction for Bob,  he'll probably fall right off the back of the bike .   The 360 mid soft worked awesome today but it was hero dirt .  Gonna need a new Fatty Jeff , it's got maybe 3 side knobs left total.   

Edited by still2smokin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, still2smokin said:

Too much traction for Bob,  he'll probably fall right off the back of the bike .   The 360 mid soft worked awesome today but it was hero dirt .  Gonna need a new Fatty Jeff , it's got maybe 3 side knobs left total.   

Dunglopped the side knobs off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who has ever clipped off 50% of their side knobs on a new tire before using it knows they actually grip better.  :cheers: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×