bigbob

Georgetown - Both East and West sides to be open this weekend. We're having a party, everyone is comin

called the ranger this morning, provided it stays dry today, both east side and west side will be open this weekend.   WE GO!

I create multiple threads because I like it, and this place is empty with out new threads, not just by me but by others, We need new threads,  and I do it for one selfish reason: To piss off the misanthropes.

6 hours ago, bigbob said:

called the ranger this morning, provided it stays dry today, both east side and west side will be open this weekend.   WE GO!

Count me in! See ya at Worton's Market at 8am. Chevy Silverado & 500EXC

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bigbob said:

I create multiple threads because I like it, and this place is empty with out new threads, not just by me but by others, We need new threads,  and I do it for one selfish reason: To piss off the misanthropes.

I don't think you have to do anything to piss off misanthropes cause they hate everything anyway (and they really don't like rockhounding!). I'm not going to make it but have fun tomorrow!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigbob said:

...and I do it for one selfish reason: To piss off the misanthropes.

Good. Well, it's probably past bedtime for some of you, but here's a question about tomorrow. Does anyone have a spare set of "wheels" to loan to this slacker for part of the day? At least I have gear, and/or I can bring my non-running 175 out for show & tell. 🤣 Shit.

dontcare.jpg.9d46f15a0f8cccf6ca525979d85d7cfa.jpg

• Haha 1

It’s bed time for me. You know there are mostly old f’kers here because after about 9 pm there is little action and younder youngsters would be bench racing at 2200 hours and beyond

Gawd we used to stay up Late many years ago . But past 9 pm now I don’t give a shit

That why between 5 am and 7am is cooking at TT

Big ride tomorrow, condition black n brown n tan . It’s all tits Tomorrow

I don't know how the old farts do it, only time I'm getting deep sleep is between 4-7AM. Don't get me started on dinner at 4pm, WTF!

• Like 1

Dirt biker convention out there today, ride groups of 5-8 guy’s everywhere. All good though. Tomorrow will be even better

I bet it was Fk'n packed after the recent rain & Foresthill is closed. That's ok. It's weird to ride all day and see only 1 rider. That would be common up in Tahoe.

17 hours ago, 1.21GW said:

I don't know how the old farts do it, only time I'm getting deep sleep is between 4-7AM. Don't get me started on dinner at 4pm, WTF!

Hah. Yeah, x-mas dinner is planned for 4pm. I guess that's so we can gorge ourselves, drop a deuce, then sleep ok.

17 hours ago, bigbob said:

It’s bed time for me. You know there are mostly old f’kers here because after about 9 pm there is little action and youngsters would be bench racing at 2200 hours and beyond. Gawd we used to stay up Late many years ago . But past 9 pm now I don’t give a shit.
That why between 5 am and 7am is cooking at TT. Big ride tomorrow, condition black n brown n tan . It’s all tits Tomorrow

Funny enough, my grandparents stay up past 10 or 11 many nights.
I've always been a night-owl myself & not a morning person.
I'll be waiting for some good pictures. Even better if someone eats it. (not too bad)

Motocross-crash-6.jpg.2543116106e192546e71edf6b627b95b.jpg

3 hours ago, bigbob said:

Dirt biker convention out there today, ride groups of 5-8 guy’s everywhere. All good though. Tomorrow will be even better

No convention here just me the little blue llama (ttr 230) and miles of dry wash after a good rain storm.

IMG_20181208_124626.jpg.89cc58e6bc567497600463fc49aafaeb.jpg

Hope you folks had as much fun as I did.

• Like 1

Ride report?

Here’s your ride report: you missed it dude,
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Here’s your ride report: you missed it dude,

Thanks for the elaborate description. I couldn't go today. Next time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turn-burn said:

Bob & Company.1544322944257.jpeg

How's your thumb feeling?

Jay

Jay
The pain has moved down my wrist, l'm hoping its just spraned.

3 minutes ago, turn-burn said:
6 minutes ago, f12517 said:
Jay

The pain has moved down my wrist, l'm hoping its just spraned.

Damn...hope it's nothing more serious than that.