New Member Ireland

31 minutes ago, James F said:

Cheers guys, some lovely enduro offroad spots about 30mins from my home so I'm hooked.

If anyone is over this way drop me a PM ?

If I ever make it out that way. It's on my bucket list to go see Ireland and the TT races. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I'm trying said:

If I ever make it out that way. It's on my bucket list to go see Ireland and the TT races. 

We go to TT every year, the best motorsport spectacle I've seen. The buzz on the Island is amazing.

9 minutes ago, William1 said:

Welcome to TT James! Being you have been a lurker, you already probably have a good feel for the place. Glad to see you actively participating. Cheers!

Yeah alot of issues I google bring me back to this site so its time I created a profile ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Huskydog14 said:

Welcome James, Great looking bike . Hope to visit Ireland some day have roots there ,as well as in the UK and Spain.

Let me know when you are planning on going and maybe I can give some pointers ?

I’ve only been to Dublin and Belfast, but I fell in love with Ireland, Irish people, and the local food. I did notice how beautiful the country is and thought to myself... there’s some good riding here I bet. Welcome to thumpertalk. I’ve learned a lot of helpful stuff from this site. Enjoy.

10 hours ago, tswitzreturns506 said:

Eh, James, glad you are aboard...yes nice bike finally got my 2019 TE 3ooi in US...took 3 mths...but missed riding season...sring is coming.

Thanks man, how do you find the bike? I think the 2020 bikes in the EU are going up in price again next July.