#3 #94 #21 #25 Titles

46 minutes ago, mog said:

He's saying your grumpy emoji3.png

7 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Not any more than normal (for me)!!!

I will take being grumpy and in pain from NOT taking Oxycodone over feeling numb and not being able to $h!+ the constipation...

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

I like Roczen, and am amazed that he came back from such serious injuries.  But, he still drops it too often (not saying he'll get injured) that if I was putting mortgage money on it, it would be hard not to go this way for the top 3:

Tomac
Anderson
Roczen

Anderson had a year like Dungey last year, other than that one race where he had the wheel issue.  He didn't make many mistakes, unlike the other two.

Musquin could be a threat for the second spot on the podium, but like Deplorable said, it depends on his knee and if he has surgery.

But, opinions are like &%$#@!, everyone has one.  :awww:

• Like 1

Barcia is always aggressive and is usually fast but he just doesn't seem to have the speed to be top 3 most days. Some days he is but not a majority. Wish he did though... I like his no nonsense approach to racing. You never have to wonder how Barcia is going to react to a rider he's trying to pass or a rider trying to pass him.... It's going to be an aggressive reaction.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2

Anderson,1st. Tomac a close 2nd, followed by the Frenchman,. Ken is going to play it safe to see a few races. But once he shakes off the bugs he’s going to be a podium regular

I think Kenny's injuries have matured him. I think he will be quick and consistent. But I agree, the points between him and Eli will get closer as the season goes on.

• Like 1