Might Get a CRF450L TOMORROW...

So, the dealer I used to work for is still going strong and I made the "mistake" of calling and asking about the 450L... They made me a deal that I cannot refuse and I might be going to pick it up tomorrow. I'm hesitant but also eager. I'm afraid it won't be a huge upgrade from my super trick XR, and then I will have spent all that money. The other part of me is afraid I will love it and never ride the XR anymore... gah I've got the heebee geeebees... somebody say something! :ride:

Buy it! I talked to the dealer I used to work for telling them to call me as soon as they got one. They, as usual, didn't so I said heck with it and bought a used 08 CRF450R.

Well I'm not under the impression it will be some insanely powerful bike, Im more interested in having modern suspension and ergonomics, a lighter bike, and EFI. It just a big purchase. I was really excited when they announced its release, and haven't been able to stop thinking about it haha. 

After two months and about 700 miles, I can say that the 450L is a very rideable motorcycle. The lack of pucker factor makes it pretty easy to ride fast.

• Like 1