What year Motor would be a direct replacement for a 2018 YZ450F?

Hey guys! Don't get over here on the Yamaha side of things as I mostly have Hondas ? ... but don't hold that against me please :D

So my brother has the opportunity to purchase a 2018 YZ450F that is literally brand new - minus the motor. These guys bought it and pulled the motor for some sort of custom go kart project or something. They're asking 2500 for the new rolling chassis.... I'm thinking this is a pretty decent deal...

SO,... I'm not very familiar with the Yamaha motors and what years are interchangeable... could someone give me a year range one what would be a direct bolt in fit for this (not really interested in modding something to fit at this point) ... Also not sure what year these switched to fuel injection(Honda did theirs in 09), but not opposed to carbureted if the engine is still a direct bolt in (?)

Is anyone offering complete rebuilt motors for these?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Ok thanks guys! Looks like he'd end up having around 6500 in it if we purchased a new motor off of ebay,.. there is a dealership near here that has a 2018 in stock still for 7100.00... that's probably the route we'll go.