Stator rewind problem

Hi, I have stator kokusan 2k-3  and I would like to rewind my stator, but the wire is really broken and I can’t figure out the way of wire. On photo you can see red and green circle, the red circle I know how to fix-its blue wire, but I have no idea how to rewind that wire in green circle, because “white” wire starting and ending in one spot. Somebody who has idea how it looks-how to rewind that part? Thanks ? 

EAF411D7-B3DD-414F-8E24-06D62B8C9AA2.jpeg

Photo in this post is my stator. That first photo which I posted was just "example". My bike starting and works well, but my lights doesnt work because of bad light coil on stator and I just want to rewind it(its from oil because my bike eat a looooooot of gear oil :D). 

I want to rewind it, but I dont know all way how to wind the wire. In first photo are 2 circle, I know how to rewind red circle, but I dont know how to rewind coil in the green circle because there is broken wire and I cant see the way how it was wind. Its bild from 2 copper wire and I dont know how to rewind one part because its starting and ending in one point.

Sorry for my english, I hope that you understand everything what I mean. 

IMG_0128.PNG

Since it will be producing AC for a lighting circuit it will not matter if the ends are switched. As long as you use the same gauge wire , the same number of turns on each coil , the coils hooked up in series and the same rotation then it should work.  A motor repair shop, auto starter/alternator repair shop would be a good resource for help in rewinding this.

Gear oil can’t get to the stator on a two stroke ktm.

I’d guess that you have bad crank seals and possibly bad crank bearings since you say it’s burning a lot of tranny oil which is the right side seal and it appears that the left seal is bad too.

Also oil won’t hurt the stator. The four stroke stators run in engine oil and thousands of ktm two strokes have been converted to have the stator and starter run in oil by doing the wet starter mod.

Sorry I can’t help with the winding problems. I haven’t had to do that since my kids old RM 80 days. We went through a lot of stators then.

16 hours ago, willie said:

Since it will be producing AC for a lighting circuit it will not matter if the ends are switched. As long as you use the same gauge wire , the same number of turns on each coil , the coils hooked up in series and the same rotation then it should work.  A motor repair shop, auto starter/alternator repair shop would be a good resource for help in rewinding this.

In my city, we dont have any shop like that.. :( I am from Slovakia and its really hard to find somebody who make rewind coil like this. 

14 hours ago, Layton said:

Gear oil can’t get to the stator on a two stroke ktm.

I’d guess that you have bad crank seals and possibly bad crank bearings since you say it’s burning a lot of tranny oil which is the right side seal and it appears that the left seal is bad too.

Also oil won’t hurt the stator. The four stroke stators run in engine oil and thousands of ktm two strokes have been converted to have the stator and starter run in oil by doing the wet starter mod.

Sorry I can’t help with the winding problems. I haven’t had to do that since my kids old RM 80 days. We went through a lot of stators then.

Yes, I know that.. ? I bought new seals and so on.. 

I am looking for somebody who has kokusan 2k-3 stator at home now. Photo will help me solve this problem. 

3 minutes ago, Trailryder42 said:

Search Youtube for how to rewind motorcycle stators. Lot of good stuff there. You'll need new 18 gauge magnet wire.

I am doing this maybe 3 days.. Trying find something on google or youtube but nothing.. I didnt find anything what looks like kokusan 2k-3 stator. 

Stator posts are all pretty much wound the same. You start with one, leaving a long piece of wire free at the beginning for connecting to, wind one post clockwise, then cross over to the next post and wind counter clockwise, and so on. Count the number of wraps of old wire the posts have on them and go back with at least the same amount.

Take a picture of how yours looks and how the wiring is connected before you tear it apart.

Back when I rewound my old XRs stator, there was no such thing as Youtube. I used this to help me.

https://4strokes.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=140&sid=cc0e3229da2017b2debbea2b409a2837

19 hours ago, Trailryder42 said:

Stator posts are all pretty much wound the same. You start with one, leaving a long piece of wire free at the beginning for connecting to, wind one post clockwise, then cross over to the next post and wind counter clockwise, and so on. Count the number of wraps of old wire the posts have on them and go back with at least the same amount.

Take a picture of how yours looks and how the wiring is connected before you tear it apart.

Back when I rewound my old XRs stator, there was no such thing as Youtube. I used this to help me.

https://4strokes.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=140&sid=cc0e3229da2017b2debbea2b409a2837

And that is the problem, I have no idea how is the wire conected because of burned wire...