Wanted: shop manual for a 1999 Gasgas TXT 270

As the title states, I'm looking for a shop manual for a 1999 GasGas TXT270. No luck on the GasGas website. Any help would be appreciated!

I hope that someone here will prove me wrong, but I don't think that there is a shop manual available for that year, or for that matter, I don't believe that there are any documents that you would consider a shop manual available for any year GasGas Trials model.

Please, somebody, prove me wrong!!

Good Luck

I'm pretty sure you're right. For any and all questions about older gasgas trials bikes, Jim Snell is your man. He goes by hoss cartright on adv rider and is all over Facebook as well. He was the US importer for years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nobade said:

I'm pretty sure you're right. For any and all questions about older gasgas trials bikes, Jim Snell is your man. He goes by hoss cartright on adv rider and is all over Facebook as well. He was the US importer for years.

^This^

Not a lot of info around for the older tx's. I used to have a 98 270 and parts/info was always an issue with the bike...best bet is just talk to someone knowledgeable on it if you have any issues.