Gold Note - big trees down everywhere

Gold note today was not no easy day, has icy snow roads and bunches of big trees fall all over the place.   I start a warm up ride with ElDorado650 and Modesto Mike, before they had planned to take off on their harder ride,  but we had to bushwack  around a bunch of tree fall, then half way out we run into rloesch, and guess who? the original the only and only The Green Beginner >  KX450CA.    I did not it know it was him still I kept seeing him getting stuck and kick starting the green pig and cussing how he Hates roots   ?.  That said, the guy did great!  We are motoring around on what should be easy trails and fire roads, but Dang every 100 yards or so was another is Big cluster &%$#@! pile of trees down.   And Give the newbie props, he was bushwacking that green slug around trees like he was the Green Riddler.   He struggled a lot and almost gave it up, but he made it around all of them, and did it big time.  KX450CA can hack it.  :applause:?

thanks everyone for coming out   :banana:

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, bigbob said:

Gold note today was not no easy day, has icy snow roads and bunches of big trees fall all over the place.   I start a warm up ride with ElDorado650 and Modesto Mike, before they had planned to take off on their harder ride,  but we had to bushwack  around a bunch of tree fall, then half way out we run into rloesch, and guess who? the original the only and only The Green Beginner >  KX450CA.    I did not it know it was him still I kept seeing him getting stuck and kick starting the green pig and cussing how he Hates roots   ?.  That said, the guy did great!  We are motoring around on what should be easy trails and fire roads, but Dang every 100 yards or so was another is Big cluster &%$#@! pile of trees down.   And Give the newbie props, he was bushwacking that green slug around trees like he was the Green Riddler.   He struggled a lot and almost gave it up, but he made it around all of them, and did it big time.  KX450CA can hack it.  :applause:?

thanks everyone for coming out   :banana:

Thanks Bob. 

Edited by KX450CARider

35 minutes ago, turn-burn said:
44 minutes ago, bigbob said:
Yeah it was not kind, poor Eldorado650 and his buddy, with waiting on us they spent half the morning in gold note . Hopefully they got some good shit after

This thread is useless without pictures.

Naw useless with pictures. ?

Give the kid ( he’s no kid) some slack , if you saw him try so hard and wear out his body like he did , you would relax some on the shit giving

Having fun though with the green hornet is ok, like when I was riding behind him as we approached 5 rows of slimy water filled mud ruts. Green mud too. Kx450 decides in the middle of one rut, as he feels he’s loosing momentum, That he better turn his front wheel out of the rut and hit the throttle ?

Now he’s side ways and stalled :applause:

I am trying to yell at him to get his front and rear tire back in the same rut. He kick starts the green MX whore again. Now he is determined to get the hell out of dodge, so turns his bike at 90 degrees to the ruts, or tries to, he walks slides pushes and cusses the bike sideways toward the trees to get out of all the ruts, but the ruts and slime have him rat trapped now . I coached him later, once you pick a line in slimy mud ruts , stay in the line. If you have to get out, get both tires into a new rut.    Simple things like that.

There was another time with two easy roots and a slime patch. Oh boy was he mad at those two roots ?   me and rloesch were taking a helmet off break while he struggled.  :devil: 

Edited by bigbob
  • Haha 1

then Later in the day as we are heading back to their truck, we hit another pile of trees, I am thinking go right. The Green Menace goes left and powers through thick brush and baby trees and goes way left then around to the right. So we follow him and He found the way!. I pull up to him, give him a fist bump and say Wow you powered though all that , but the joke was on me, just previous when I was out in front , rloesch took over the green turd and let kx450ca ride his KTM

Still kx450ca on the ktm followed us through the bushwhacking just fine. The relief on his face as we pulled up to the trucks was classic, the same look I have after riding with the SoCal gang or ElDiablo650 .

It’s all relative The green newbie menace was out on the same ride as the legendary Eldorado650. All had a good time.    The Riddler missed it.

Edited by bigbob

49 minutes ago, its the Riddler said:

Sounds like he is ready for a Georgetown tour, Riddler style

Count me in. Mango Tango hill!

PS.... I haven't ridden in months so should be total shit show. I'll bring the flat repair kit for The Riddler. What year is it anyway? Coming off a TT slumber. I'm back!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

He carrys his MX bike metal side stand in his backpack in case he needs it for a trail break. You can teach him to find a stick or a tree .

Oh and the green hornet tried to give me Riddler shit when I used my dual sport mirror to look at my face as I had a branch swipe cut bleeding. He says “ the riddler would say why you got a mirror on your bike...To check your make up?”. Imagine that, bigbob and greenie kx450Ca on a first ride together and he's got gumption enough between the bushwacking, slipping, stalling, cussing and kick starting that green pig over and over, to trying to give the Skipper shit on the trails  :naughty:

too funny,   :D    He does get a C for trying ..... :thinking:

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

He carrys his MX bike metal side stand in his backpack in case he needs it for a trail break. You can teach him to find a stick or a tree .

Oh and the green hornet tried to give me Riddler shit when I used my dual sport mirror to look at my face as I had a branch swipe cut bleeding. He says “ the riddler would say why you got a mirror on your bike...To check your make up?”. Imagine that, bigbob and greenie kx450Ca on a first ride together and he's got gumption enough between the bushwacking, slipping, stalling, cussing and kick starting that green pig over and over, to trying to give the Skipper shit on the trails  :naughty:

too funny,   :D    He does get a C for trying ..... :thinking:

Just a C, Big Skipper Bob?? How about a B+????