Thank you Ty Cullins, what a great ride it's been

You have to do what's best for you, and have earned a good ride. TM has signed some of Beta's talent away, but it's a small sport and you've got to get what you can out of it. Good luck, we've been lucky to have you onboard, don't be a stranger.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

You have to do what's best for you, and have earned a good ride. TM has signed some of Beta's talent away, but it's a small sport and you've got to get what you can out of it. Good luck, we've been lucky to have you onboard, don't be a stranger.

Where did you see this info?   Hey in any case congratulations! A sponsorship is awesome! Being a professional dirt bike racer is an amazing achievement and good luck to everyone. Anyone who gets sponsored is an awesome rider! I hope you don't not visit as much. Your input is greatly appreciated and you have a nice disposition with great information. I have always looked forward to your posts . Please don't go away completely although I know that TM is where you will be putting your focus on. It's great to me to hear that TM will be upgrading their bikes to 6 speed and estart in the future. That's the rumour anyway. It's time.. but if not current bikes work excellent too.

I posted over in the Exotics section about his first day on the bike. 

Kind of a bummer, after many years and what Ty hoped would be his whole career on Beta. Long story short, they have their two guys in Tremaine and Max Gerston and didn’t want to add Ty as a 3rd guy, even after his great season.  He could have been a “support” rider again,  but really, that’s a good level for guys who are just outside the top 10, not guys finishing top 5. 

All we can be is grateful for everything Beta has done for Ty over the last 6 years.  Without exaggeration we wouldn’t have even made it to many of the events he’s had success at over the years without them.  We’ll always be thankful Beta was there for us. 

TM is really excited to have him. In only a couple weeks they have already given him more than first promised. Plus TM USA is only about 30 minutes from us, so we’ll have a close relationship. 

Still working with Beta too. My younger son Cole is on the national trials team and I’m still a trials dealer for them. So no ties cut and I’ll still be around here. 

A few pics on the TM, even if this is a Beta section 😜

D3183A0A-5BDA-4E5A-9373-99822FD42AF0.jpeg

95B9EEB8-A746-4992-BDEC-92409698C9E7.jpeg

0564149D-1466-4415-A99B-25448236678C.jpeg

• Like 10