Feeling Big Bob old ??‍♂️

50 minutes ago, StevetheSnake said:

Just woke up this morning after celebrating the Jr. Boys Birthday and I’ve come to a realization I’m getting BB old. 

D2675D2B-3C27-469B-AEBE-7D3D866AC0C8.jpeg.35eefcc3a1fb1fed51b76388a34e9930.jpeg

You didn’t ride yesterday and you must not be riding today?  This is called depression, not old age. Take the street bike out to at least get your blood pumping

• Like 1

This thread made me remember a day driving to work in a van pool with older guys in their 40s and 50s. I was like 24. They were purposely talking old stories, and bragging kind of, while I was pretending to be listening and interested. When I actually I was thinking you guys sound so stupid, Stop already with the Old Guys stories and just have a conversation......

I swore back then when I get their age I am never talking old guy stories.    Guess I forgot that promise to myself. The problem is stories is all old guys got left compared to a 24 yr old

• Haha 2

and if you truly want to Find the Secret good stuff, Follow Superslyko on his many off trail adventures.   he has your back and you better have his.

rsc 3.jpg

If you want bigbob friendly trails, follow me.    Classic DRZ photo from 2004 trip down south at LPNF, almost 15 years ago now, Wow I used to stand up n ride . .   

image6.jpg

Edited by bigbob