Jump to content
Wonderspoon

The Hill wagon

Recommended Posts

I think he will do better than expected , the 450 should suit him better . But he must not override it and try to stay away from injuries, build over the year , don't go for it early in the series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy can ride a 450 for sure. He might be a dark horse for podiums and if he can stay healthy and others don’t then who knows how high he might finish this year. I expect that Plessinger could do the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hill won’t do shit. Nearly all the 250 riders that do there first fill in ride in the 450 class do good first time. Was it Jeremy martin that lead Daytona for a fair while before tomac got him

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Million dollar talent stuck inside a 10 dollar head. 

 

He will be fast until he gets tired, and then he'll make excuses as to what's wrong with them.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Million dollar talent stuck inside a 10 dollar head. 

 

He will be fast until he gets tired, and then he'll make excuses as to what's wrong with them.

"them"? Do you mean the bike, team, or something else?

I agree that Hill has flashes of speed, but I doubt he will ever be a title contender in the 450 class, indoors or out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you watched all of Paris supercross, you will agree with Bowman 100 PERCENT. Fast qualified night 1, 2nd qualified night 2, did NOTHING in the main events, NOTHING. At seasons end, he will not have a ride, stamp it.

Edited by KableXL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KableXL said:

If you watched all of Paris supercross, you will agree with Bowman 100 PERCENT. Fast qualified night 1, 2nd qualified night 2, did NOTHING in the main events, NOTHING. At seasons end, he will not have a ride, stamp it.

I don’t see that at all. I think he’s going to surprise quite a few people this Indoor season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, Wonderspoon said:

Hey this is supposed to be fun. Rooting for an unproven guy is entertaining, not a sure thing.

Ok then I am rooting for Plessinger...unproven in the 450 class. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 11:10 AM, Wonderspoon said:

Rooting for an unproven guy is entertaining, not a sure thing.

What they hell is this? Come around here dollin out whos got which Hill sac and when, and you say this rubbish?

Hills talent for days, already had his break-in period at a few races last year, got the speed, got the bugs out the way, had an off season to get more dialed, more comfortable.

Gonna come into to the season pumped, young but with an idea and knowledge now to keep it together. He knows how the big boys roll now. 

1st at A1 in a moto. Podium Overall. Stamp It.

Championship contender.

Thats how ya nut ride... bitch.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, livefivetwofive said:

What they hell is this? Come around here dollin out whos got which Hill sac and when, and you say this rubbish?

Hills talent for days, already had his break-in period at a few races last year, got the speed, got the bugs out the way, had an off season to get more dialed, more comfortable.

Gonna come into to the season pumped, young but with an idea and knowledge now to keep it together. He knows how the big boys roll now. 

1st at A1 in a moto. Podium Overall. Stamp It.

Championship contender.

Thats how ya nut ride... bitch.

Flashes of brilliance, but same end result at seasons end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What they hell is this? Come around here dollin out whos got which Hill sac and when, and you say this rubbish?
Hills talent for days, already had his break-in period at a few races last year, got the speed, got the bugs out the way, had an off season to get more dialed, more comfortable.
Gonna come into to the season pumped, young but with an idea and knowledge now to keep it together. He knows how the big boys roll now. 
1st at A1 in a moto. Podium Overall. Stamp It.
Championship contender.
Thats how ya nut ride... bitch.


I was just on a practice lap.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, ah665 said:

Possibly the best style in the game. Not sure how much that counts for anything, but I'm on the Hill bandwagon strictly because of that. 

Screen+Shot+2018-06-06+at+11.25.54+PM.pn

Over the Hill.

He'd have a better chance at winning races if less time was spent practicing techniques to look cool and more time was spent on endurance training. He's way too inconsonant. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×