Wonderspoon

The Hill wagon

48 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Over the Hill.

He'd have a better chance at winning races if less time was spent practicing techniques to look cool and more time was spent on endurance training. He's way too inconsonant. 

Yikes Indy what does he need for his consonance meditation or yoga? Or maybe playing the flute ala Kung Fu:   

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 2

Hill is going to be a contender for the sx championship . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, GBowman said:

Million dollar talent stuck inside a 10 dollar head. 

He will be fast until he gets tired, and then he'll make excuses as to what's wrong with them.

He is an Oregon dude after all so.........

I think his results will be better this year than last year, but he obviously has to keep it on two wheels.  I can see some podiums this year for him, hopefully no injuries.  He's got the speed and rides smoothly enough to win, and if he learned from last year, maybe he'll get one.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Biff Barf said:

Hill is going to be a contender for the sx championship . 

Did you ever pay last seasons bet? Asking for a riding buddy.

1 hour ago, portlandcsc said:

Did you ever pay last seasons bet? Asking for a riding buddy.

Yes I did , I bet on Tomac for the 2018 SX title . I had two bets , one with you and someone else . The other dude I paid directly to his pay pal .  The bet I had with you was to the Kurt Casselli foundation, I was surprised when the Caselli family wrote a thank you card , I cried like a little girl . 

The OP of the original thread I posted in to make the two bets acted like he and I made a bet , no bet was made or confirmed with him . Just you and someone else and both where paid .

• Like 2

WELL, not quite stamp it material, he could fade back to 14th place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Biff Barf said:

Yes I did , I bet on Tomac for the 2018 SX title . I had two bets , one with you and someone else . The other dude I paid directly to his pay pal .  The bet I had with you was to the Kurt Casselli foundation, I was surprised when the Caselli family wrote a thank you card , I cried like a little girl . 

The OP of the original thread I posted in to make the two bets acted like he and I made a bet , no bet was made or confirmed with him . Just you and someone else and both where paid .

Now that is a TT'er. I donated last year thru the ISDE site and then the Caselli foundation, and Nancy thanked me for my ISDE donation. I was gob smacked she was so involved still that she knows small donors like me.

• Like 1

Justin Hill, apparently they haven't been drug testing him.

Edited by KableXL