7. WrongBikeAgain

6. Still2newbie

5. RutsnRoots

4. LittleRiddler

3. TryDieHard

2. RomperRoom

and the #1 new TT name for KX450CArider is

1. SimpleGreen

the bonus prize; as Skipper of the Thumpertalk California Forum, (and it's not Cali for you jerkwaters), I do hereby grant the KX450 or whatever his new name is, his TT CA Forum diploma. He is now granted full membership and license therein.  Welcome newbie.  :D

romper_room_diploma.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, superslyko said:

I still think Q-Tip was the best. ?

EGO was probably the best all time TT name and personality.   yet some of these TT millennial newbies here think I am a personality disorder.    shit, Where is EGO and 2BlackBelts at, when I need them to see how normal I am.     or Uncle Fester?

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, superslyko said:

Coming from a guy that garbage pales ain't safe from,  I'll be takin' my va jj home!  ?

"Oh, I'm losing air......... I gotta go home!" ?

Yes I did miss out that ride, nothing like reading a map in someone’s driveway.   So come on dude let’s go for a ride.   

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

EGO was probably the best all time TT name and personality.   yet some of these TT millennial newbies here think I am a personality disorder.    shit, Where is EGO and 2BlackBelts at, when I need them to see how normal I am.     or Uncle Fester?

2bb passed away some years ago. 

BTW, The millennials are right you are a AXIS I I Personality Disorrder but which one is open to debate.  

Edited by Babyarmholdingapple