Fantasy SX 2019

2 hours ago, Havingfun said:

they should be able to get one more race out of fork?  put the braces on his leg and let him go.  it was never really said what happen to his knee?

RC discussed it. Fetching a cold beer?

Torn ACL, RC said he raced with that. Bone bruise. RC said it is very painful.

I'm not sure what WADA allows. I would think some novocaine to the knee, athletic tape, knee braces, duct tape.

Try to stay close to Sexton.

Forkner has a 3 point lead and most wins. Sexton needs to be 2 to 3 places ahead.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Helpful 1

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

RC discussed it. Fetching a cold beer?

Torn ACL, RC said he raced with that. Bone bruise. RC said it is very painful.

I'm not sure what WADA allows. I would think some novocaine to the knee, athletic tape, knee braces, duct tape.

Try to stay close to Sexton.

Forkner has a 3 point lead and most wins. Sexton needs to be 2 to 3 places ahead.

slight tear, or is it gone?  Bruised bone, seems like he have to damage meniscus to get a bruised bone?  If the meniscus is tore, the inflammation will keep on keeping on.  I know of several riders that dont have acl anymore and just use a knee brace.  

When I tore my acl and meniscus, I rode off the track.  Loaded my bike and equipment back up and drove home, close to a hour drive.  yea it hurt like a bitch.  then I did not go see a doc for several weeks and went to worked on it.  The swelling never went away because of the tore folded over meniscus.  Acl I dont think added much, I did more damage to my whole leg, ankel, hip..  fork needs to pussy up and finish 3pts is not much.. if sex needs 2-3 places ahead seems like fork should get it done.

• Like 1