Havingfun

Fantasy SX 2019

42 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

hey how do neurons tell time?

if you go out of the country RIU is a nice chain, they have them here too.  IMO I always liked them.

Lol.  I realized those tabs were on there as soon as I posted the screen shot  

https://www.newyorker.com/science/elements/the-neurons-that-tell-time?mbid=synd_digg

actually one of the places I’m considering is an RIU property, my schedule is pretty flexible the next couple months so I try to take advantage of the last minute deals  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Benhameen said:

Lol.  I realized those tabs were on there as soon as I posted the screen shot  

https://www.newyorker.com/science/elements/the-neurons-that-tell-time?mbid=synd_digg

actually one of the places I’m considering is an RIU property, my schedule is pretty flexible the next couple months so I try to take advantage of the last minute deals  

they have awesome all inclusive..  be ready to eat and drink 24/7, staff is always great.. place are clean, but get worn.  Check to see when they did last upgrade.  I know they upgraded several in MX in the past few years.  I have not been there in a while.  saving for bullet proof speedo's 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Havingfun said:

Have you used this site before?  Everything seems to work, I even check the new user part and looks like that works.  You have to hover your cursor over the "click here" thats your link.. see in the picture how it changes black to green when you hover.

fantasy_singinlink.jpg

Ya, years.

New phone though.

The sign in sign up is there but has no actual link

Have you used this site before?  Everything seems to work, I even check the new user part and looks like that works.  You have to hover your cursor over the "click here" thats your link.. see in the picture how it changes black to green when you hover.

fantasy_singinlink.jpg

Ya, years.

New phone though.

fantasy_singinlink.jpg

Ya, years.

New phone though.

38 minutes ago, 7thirtyseven said:

Ya, years.

New phone though.

Ya, years.

New phone though.

I do no use a phone, I am still old fashion and use desktop..  I would think it would be harder to see with a smaller device.  You should be able to hover over it with your finger and just click on it.  Let me get my phone and see what it looks like hang on..  

@7thirtyseven

I have google chrome on my phone and it works fine.  When I type in www.fantasysxmx.com, several links pop up.  One is the main page (under construction with link) the other is the www.fantasysxmx.com > sign in.  that goes straight to text boxes to type your name in.  I checked the link and click on it and it goes right to sign in.  So it must be your phone.  Everything works on my end with my phone.  make sure your phone is updated.   Use your old name and goto sign in page without the link and just type your name and password in?

Edited by Havingfun

1 minute ago, 7thirtyseven said:

Ok figured it out.

Click "HERE"

I is smrat.

lol.. I said that hundred post ago... glad you got in..  p.s. that is call a link. (seriously)

I dont like phone to small for me, I have a hard time seeing the screen

:cheers:

• Like 1

I had to update the site this morning and picks were lost. please reenter picks. the site should be working for the most part, I am still working on some stuff. I am planning on converting the site to bootstrap in the future so it would be easier to view and use on a phone.

@7thirtyseven

I changed the link color to blue so it can now be seen easier

Edited by 07ATKEnduro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 07ATKEnduro said:

I had to update the site this morning and picks were lost. please reenter picks. the site should be working for the most part, I am still working on some stuff. I am planning on converting the site to bootstrap in the future so it would be easier to view and use on a phone.

@7thirtyseven

he's color blind.. not sure if it will help

Edited by Havingfun
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, 07ATKEnduro said:

@7thirtyseven

Thanks. I was blaming the latest Android

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Looks like Havingfun and I will continue our battle from 2018 to 2019!!!

we are elbow to elbow, your hang nail wont heal by next round.