Havingfun

Fantasy SX 2019

16 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Story of my fookin life. I'll watch practice. Change picks. Get beer at stadium. Change picks. See ET3 in the pits pointing at a non descriptive part on his bike. Change picks. 

Drink Whiskey. 

You'll pass out before you can change your picks.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

Story of my fookin life. I'll watch practice. Change picks. Get beer at stadium. Change picks. See ET3 in the pits pointing at a non descriptive part on his bike. Change picks. 

I try not to change mine too much on this league. Pulp I will change them around a little more. I’ve missed a few rounds in the past by not getting my picks in on time or forgetting on race day, so I at least try and have something entered. 

I kept track of practice times in the past and sometimes that can bite you, some of theses guys are practice lap masters only to barely make it through the main. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Benhameen said:

I try not to change mine too much on this league. Pulp I will change them around a little more. I’ve missed a few rounds in the past by not getting my picks in on time or forgetting on race day, so I at least try and have something entered. 

I kept track of practice times in the past and sometimes that can bite you, some of theses guys are practice lap masters only to barely make it through the main. 

I've got to remember to make my picks for this one by mid week. At least get something in there. When I did Motodynasty I always did my picks on Sat. morning and might tweak them after practice. Do that on this one and it sounds like I won't make the cut off. I think I just barely made it today.

• Like 5

Can someone that plays fantasysxmx.com league try and sign in? I’ve done 3-4 times to see who I picked and it keeps redirecting me to sign in again.

12 minutes ago, HevyRotashunz said:

Hmmm....I think I'm done fiddling. Screenshot_20190112-095739_Chrome.jpeg

I'm not letting qualifier times change my shit this week.  Which will tell you rocket scientists that none of my top 4 are a top 5 qualifier. 

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Like 1

I'm not letting qualifier times change my shit this week.  Which will tell you rocket scientists that none of my top 4 are a top 5 qualifier. 

They're sandbagging qualifier times anyway. JA is fastest so far, not buying it.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

@Mongo134 you need to re-read how to play..... http://www.fantasysxmx.com/standings.php

sorry ---> rules http://www.fantasysxmx.com/rules.php

Ohhhhhh, so I have to pick the fast, good guys? No handicaps? The fact that they keep NOT falling in the correct position I pick them for doesn't help either. I sucked this week in Pulp too, think I scored 130 points there this week. But I did pick 5th and 6th right in RMATV Fantasy!

• Like 1