2012 kx450f bottom end Help

I have a 2012 kx450f. Bottom end has shot bearings. I need input on a few pieces of metal I have found while rebuilding it. I have attached a YouTube video showing it.

link: 

Also what is necessary to replace besides the bearings I’ve shown in the video.

I plan on replacing whatever is needed not everything. Things like circlips, oil seals, piston rings will be replaced. 

I have concerns as to wether or not the timing chain and piston itself needs replacement.

any input is well appreciated! Thanks to everyone who helps.

30 minutes ago, braindead0 said:

Broken circlip, perhaps 32mm??  There's one that holds the balancer drive gear #480 in this: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/kaw/500b9667f8700223e479a73d/crankshaft

only thing I found that seems to fit...

That is there and intact. Appreciate the help nonetheless 🤙. It had to of came from somewhere out side the crank area as the pieces would be too big to transfer over to the trans side

4 hours ago, SS109 said:

It doesn't look like a circlip, I would say it's a thrust washer. However, the part diagrams don't show one. Weird.

Thats what I'm saying! I've looked through all diagrams of the engine and haven't found anything similar. The last bottom end was done at motocenter in AZ with the previous owner around 4yrs ago. Theres no way they could of overlooked that being in there, right?

1 hour ago, DrewMcCarthy said:

Thats what I'm saying! I've looked through all diagrams of the engine and haven't found anything similar. The last bottom end was done at motocenter in AZ with the previous owner around 4yrs ago. Theres no way they could of overlooked that being in there, right?

took it to a mechanic and he said its part of a bearing that is possibly sealed on one side only. Are there any bearings in the crankcase that have one one seal on them?

found out what it was.. It was the right side main bearing it is only sealed on the right side from the clutch side by rubber and the metal ive found. looked into the oil pickup and found torn up rubber in it and wear marks around the bearing on the case itself on the clutch side from where it came apart