arizona Lake Havasu

So I know this has been covered a little on here already but the threads are pretty old.  Where are the good trails in havasu? I’ve been riding out here for 10 years, and feel like I know the area pretty good. Atleast the north side between the airport and bison area. Used to be pretty fun riding right out of the garage but SXS’s have ruined the trails so bad they are almost unridable now. 

Havent really explored the south side of town. Looking for some single track (theirs one or two on the north side but it’s like hard enduro style)

Ride north, backside of airport and then head up craggy wash toward crossmans peak and there's lots of single track, or crossover 95 just north of airport behind the mountain with the towers and then work your way to fuel at loves, then head to needles road, crossover i40 and then ride out towards the foothills to the northeast of golden shores. Lots of single track out there and you can ride to oatman if you choose all single track, just need to pay attention to gas since closest fuel is the shell station in golden shores, which you can make it to if you choose to bypass loves at the 40...