vxmoto23

Posting a link to a website

Question

Hello! I'm fairly new to TT and wasn't sure what the policy is for posting links to websites? The reason I ask is that I found a website that has a very informative article about the new 2019 Honda CRF250F that I would like to post in the bike specific area. I am not affiliated with the site and the content seems legit and safe for posting but I didn't want to send a link to it if it's not allowed. The site is ultimatemotorcycling.com if you need to approve it first. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry being a "newbie" to the site and all. Thank you!

2 answers to this question

Welcome and thanks for your question! The rule is pretty simple: if someone is posting a link b/c they have a financial interest of some sort, that's spam and unwelcome. If someone is simply sharing something they enjoy or find useful and do not have financial interest in sharing, fine by us.

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Welcome and thanks for your question! The rule is pretty simple: if someone is posting a link b/c they have a financial interest of some sort, that's spam and unwelcome. If someone is simply sharing something they enjoy or find useful and do not have financial interest in sharing, fine by us.

That's what I assumed but just wanted to make sure! Thanks so much and glad I found you guys!

• Like 1