newmexico Riding in Southern New Mexico

Hey Guys,

I am going to visit my daughter in Texas.  Driving the toy hauler from Arizona and have a couple of weeks.  Any suggestions on some fun off road riding in Southern New Mexico?  Better yet, anyone interested in doing some riding.  I will be coming through beginning of February.  Ihave a plated KTM500.  A level rider.  Not bringing the MX bike,so off road only.  

Cheers!

Good you're not coming to northern NM.  We have had a shitton of snow the past week or so and expecting more this weekend.  Over a foot on the ground at my house. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2019 at 9:42 PM, luvmythumper said:

Hey Guys,

I am going to visit my daughter in Texas.  Driving the toy hauler from Arizona and have a couple of weeks.  Any suggestions on some fun off road riding in Southern New Mexico?  Better yet, anyone interested in doing some riding.  I will be coming through beginning of February.  Ihave a plated KTM500.  A level rider.  Not bringing the MX bike,so off road only.  

Cheers!

If you want to stray off I-10, go to Alamogordo NM, south of it is Red Sands OHV, site of the yearly Turantula 100 Desert Race.

Closer to Las Cruces on I-10 is the Corralitos area, i can’t remember the exit number, but look up the Gas It Corralitos 100 and you can find the direction and video of the terrain. Same for the Turantula 100/Red Sands area

Edited by TeamGreenPilot