tsouth556

NBC gold app

Does anyone know if you can log in with multiple devices with the gold app?

Example being: I travel a lot and my wife also watches SX so can I be on my phone/computer watching and she can be at home on our tv watching with the same log in?

you can also log in on a webbsite without the app.....at least that was last year.....I got a notification that they are getting rid of the separate gold app and including it in the NBCSN app which currently is a different app....confusing huh....and I hope they have fixed the validate webb page. A couple of weeks ago there were actually 2 different pages that looked alike but differed in the number of characters you could input into the text field to complete the validation......the broadcast today wouldn't work on my tv but did on my tablet.....problems, problems, problems.....year before last all over again...lol

• Like 1

So far the Gold app needs some synchronizing between voice and action. My picture is a little fuzzy , but I don't know if this is HD. At least I get to watch qualifying.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:48 PM, Budlite said:

problems, problems, problems.....year before last all over again...lol

Different year same old problems. Seems like this would be a better organized telecast. Hopefully it improves as this season goes on.

• Like 1

yep....I didn't get the SX package and I'm not renewing the mx....just not worth it just to get two races that are broadcasting the next day. My son and I are planning to go to Vegas if the points are close....

• Like 2

last years motocross subscription was supposed to last until the next season (May)....they have moved mx and sx to NBCSN app getting rid of the gold app and both mx and sx are going to the same content.  At the same time they have shut down last seasons mx subscription. These guys are a real peace of work....they'll never get another dime from me....they keep changing the rules of the game

23 minutes ago, Budlite said:

last years motocross subscription was supposed to last until the next season (May)....they have moved mx and sx to NBCSN app getting rid of the gold app and both mx and sx are going to the same content.  At the same time they have shut down last seasons mx subscription. These guys are a real peace of work....they'll never get another dime from me....they keep changing the rules of the game

What are you talking about homey? I watched the race on the Gold App last weekend.

try it now....I got an email a couple of weeks ago telling me that they were moving to the NBCSN app and it looks like they did so. It also made me reactivate my device . Under replays there are two icons, one for sx and one for mx but they go to the same place with no replays of last year's mx races....just sx on both paths.

Edited by Budlite

1 hour ago, mog said:

That's terrible

it is....I like to go back and watch the races when there's not much worth watching on tv.....which is quite often

• Like 2

If you have Directv you can use the Directv app on any device and watch the races (not practice) at least for free.  Save to DVR and you can watch them any time on your device.  I attended a birthday party last week at a “suit and tie” restaurant and was the only RedNeck in the place watching Supercross on my phone.....

RP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Budlite said:

My gold app is working just fine. Currently showing the upcoming live SX events on tomorrow and replays of last weeks SX and past MX races.

mine says :

"We Moved !

Breaking news! NBC Sports Gold app has moved to the NBC Sports app.

Make the switch to the NBC Sports app and start streaming now."

When you open the NBCSN app choose replays and there is a line of icons for the various sports. SX and MX have separate icons but the both bring up the same SX race. This isn't correct. The MX icon is supposed to bring up the last 2 years of outdoor mx races which is what I wanted to watch, not last weeks SX race. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Budlite said:

mine says :

"We Moved !

Breaking news! NBC Sports Gold app has moved to the NBC Sports app.

Make the switch to the NBC Sports app and start streaming now."

When you open the NBCSN app choose replays and there is a line of icons for the various sports. SX and MX have separate icons but the both bring up the same SX race. This isn't correct. The MX icon is supposed to bring up the last 2 years of outdoor mx races which is what I wanted to watch, not last weeks SX race. 

Mine is showing all of old MX replays. I just started 2016 Unadilla replay to verify that it works.

22 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Mine is showing all of old MX replays. I just started 2016 Unadilla replay to verify that it works.

did you buy the sx/mx subscription ?