Has Tomacs SX Title Window Closed?

What the hell dude

I want to see Roczen destroy Tomac, like Ivan Drago did to Apollo Creed.  But unfortunately, Ken has to deal with the Red Death.  Ken would be unstoppable on a KTM.
Tomac embarrassed the US at MXoN.  They should have let Anderson go in his place.  Anderson has heart.  I will now always root for Anderson to beat Tomac.
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, redrider144 said:

I want to see Roczen destroy Tomac, like Ivan Drago did to Apollo Creed.  But unfortunately, Ken has to deal with the Red Death.  Ken would be unstoppable on a KTM.

Tomac embarrassed the US at MXoN.  They should have let Anderson go in his place.  Anderson has heart.  I will now always root for Anderson to beat Tomac.

a 4th and a 7th and you act like it's the end of the world.....ok he didn't win but that's not  that big of a deal unless you were convinced that he would cream everyone,,,in which case the embarrasment is yours.  The rest of the team did even worse. Get over it as it's Supercross time. Mx doesn't start for another 5 months.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

On 1/5/2019 at 1:17 PM, redrider144 said:

Well we have a issue that straight up El Homo has nothing for Tomac

• Like 3

11 hours ago, motrock93b said:

I hope Tomac buttons down this Championships so he can move onto bigger things. He seemed genuinely annoyed about the whole MXoN debacle, and made rumblings about going over there eventually to set things straight. If Kawasaki, or any non-KTM family brand is seriously interested and willing to make it financially rewarding enough, I’d like to see them back Eli in the GPs. At this point, Tomac isn’t going to break any all time records here, but he could become the first person to win Championships in the Premier Class in SX, AMA MX, and MXGP. That would be an impressive legacy. Besides. We could use a new “Bad Brad.”

IMG_4299.JPG

Tomac while sharing the talent Tomac is no where near the bad ass that Brad is

4 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Well in your world I’d never attend a race 

Maybe you can petition Feld to change the format to 17 MEC rounds, where only moto Ws count towards the championship.  Then you'd see more guys crashing themselves out going for the W.  

By the halfway point in the season, all the factory riders would be out injured, and Ronnie Mac would end up winning the SX title.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I'm seeing a pattern here.  You like the crashy style racers that set records for "most wins without championship."

Yes that's what he likes. He wants to watch 3 races with everyone healthy.... Somehow that's more interesting than real title chase over a long series.

12 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Well in your world I’d never attend a race 

He was just getting an understanding of what you like, and he's got it figured out. No need to insult the man.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Yes that's what he likes. He wants to watch 3 races with everyone healthy.... Somehow that's more interesting than real title chase over a long series.

He was just getting an understanding of what you like, and he's got it figured out. No need to insult the man.

That’s not a insult at all, that’s reality.

i have attended many races in my life but have passed on many as well as I knew it was going to suck.   Levi Stadium I was exceptional in my clairvoyant of the race.  I passed anc I was glad I did.   

30 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

BAHA is also overlooking the reality, that when a guy like JS7 or Tomac takes himself out of the points chase immediately, that sets up a lot of boring races where the points leader has zero incentive to battle him.

JS7 racked up a lot of garbage time wins during the Villopoto era, where RV had zero reason to bother with him.  And nobody considers RV boring....well idk maybe BAHA does.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3