17 RR-S Wiring Question

Thank you for the information.

Now I have a wiring diagram and pictures as well!

This is exactly what I was looking for, but would like some input please. I know just enough about electronics to get myself in trouble unfortunately. 

I want to add a simple in line switch that I purchased for the headlight. I was planning on installing the switch on the headlight mask and splice it in near the headlight. This way if I mess up or need to replace the wire/ light, I'm not messing with the main wire harness.

Looking at the posted wiring diagram, I was going to place it in line with the wire labeled "Ne" in the group on the left side labeled "Faro Anterior  Cortas / Largas 12v 35/35w"

Would this work properly? I'm assuming the "Ne" is the negative wire (would wire the switch in line with the negative). Then it would effectively not power the high beam, low beam or small running light?

thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, SinR1 said:

Would this work properly? I'm assuming the "Ne" is the negative wire (would wire the switch in line with the negative). Then it would effectively not power the high beam, low beam or small running light?

Yes, it would work correctly. Cable "Ne", is negative

• Helpful 1