Anderson! What A Fluke!

9 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
13 minutes ago, yzernie said:
Yep.  Just get tired of you sounding like a menstruating old hag. 

I gave you a break. I didnt come on here for 2 months..be happy..as long as anderson keeps dropping anchor, i promise you will keep hearing my menstruating old hag impersonation

IDGAD if you are here or not.  What are you, 14?

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I have no doubt that KTM / HSQ will have some sort of sweep this season....and you won't be yawning then.  ? 

Calling a championship a fluke is aboutv the dumbest thing I've heard on here,  part of mechanical wants to believe that hes talking about Anderson's poor 6ish being a fluke because it really is.  the guy never has races as bad as he did last night,  guaranteed that's his worst finish without a crash ever.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Calling a championship a fluke is aboutv the dumbest thing I've heard on here,  part of mechanical wants to believe that hes talking about Anderson's poor 6ish being a fluke because it really is.  the guy never has races as bad as he did last night,  guaranteed that's his worst finish without a crash ever.  

Yeah, I'd say he's likely hurt.  

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Good for you!  You're the hero that TT deserves....just not the one it needs right now.

No thanks. I delete more stupid shit than I type, and I still manage to make stupid posts. I'll just up my dose. No biggie.

• Like 3