slowgs2001

Anderson! What A Fluke!

22 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac: 16th to 3rd.

Anderson: 3rd to 14th.

If you gave me matching questions, I would have flipped those 2 names.

Anderson has an issue...  I think Webbs basically last to 5th was the most impressive rebound of the night. 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac: 16th to 3rd.

Anderson: 3rd to 14th.

If you gave me matching questions, I would have flipped those 2 names.

Tomac 16th to 3rd

Webb dead last to 5th after first turn crash.

What's more impressive?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Dude you are such a tin foil hat wearing stalker. Let it go, we I get it you hate the guy. It's unhealthy for you to carry such hatred towards anyone. But I bet you kiss his ass every time your old lady wants a picture with him. What exactly did you say to him last year? I bet you didn't say shit and clammed up like a little bitch. Tell us you talk the same shit in here as you do to JA in person.

I think it's fine.  Seeing the inevitable slowgs "JA21 bashing thread" reassures me that things are normal, and I haven't slipped into some alternate reality.

As far as face to face....the internet was invented for anonymous character assassination.  Doing it in person is taking it to a completely different level.  There isn't any requirement to go to the pits and go shit all over a rider that you've chucked feces at in here.  Anderson can easily avoid it here by simply not participating.  

But if you talk shit to his face, you're forcing him to deal with it, he can't avoid it.  I don't get why you'd try to equate the two.  You're talking about apples and hand grenades.

I've talked some smack to @BBA here in the past, but you've lost your marbles if you think I'd say that shit to his face.  He's like a cross between Brock Lesnar and Charles Manson.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Dude you are such a tin foil hat wearing stalker. Let it go, we I get it you hate the guy. It's unhealthy for you to carry such hatred towards anyone. But I bet you kiss his ass every time your old lady wants a picture with him. What exactly did you say to him last year? I bet you didn't say shit and clammed up like a little bitch. Tell us you talk the same shit in here as you do to JA in person.

I think @slowgs2001 just likes poking the hornet's nest with @KTMRider4Life.:cheers:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Tomac 16th to 3rd

Webb dead last to 5th after first turn crash.

What's more impressive?

Oh I see.....you're a Webb fan now that he's on orange.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I think it's fine.  Seeing the inevitable slowgs "JA21 bashing thread" reassures me that things are normal, and I haven't slipped into some alternate reality.

As far as face to face....the internet was invented for anonymous character assassination.  Doing it in person is taking it to a completely different level.  There isn't any requirement to go to the pits and go shit all over a rider that you've chucked feces at in here.  Anderson can easily avoid it here by simply not participating.  

But if you talk shit to his face, you're forcing him to deal with it, he can't avoid it.  I don't get why you'd try to equate the two.  You're talking about apples and hand grenades.

I've talked some smack to @BBA here in the past, but you've lost your marbles if you think I'd say that shit to his face.  He's like a cross between Brock Lesnar and Charles Manson.

Only Charles Manson is a lot better looking.:smirk:

• Like 3

I think [mention=371355]slowgs2001[/mention] just likes poking the hornet's nest with [mention=93778]KTMRider4Life[/mention].:cheers:
Bout time someone figures me out..i am a devils advocate..i have read how much people love Anderson and his so called sick style. I absolutely love to piss those people off and call them out by targeting Anderson when he has such a horrible ride..no True champion performs the way he did last night hahaha
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I won't type anything that I wouldn't say to someones face. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
25 minutes ago, Chaconne said:
I think [mention=371355]slowgs2001[/mention] just likes poking the hornet's nest with [mention=93778]KTMRider4Life[/mention].:cheers:

Read more  

Bout time someone figures me out..i am a devils advocate..i have read how much people love Anderson and his so called sick style. I absolutely love to piss those people off and call them out by targeting Anderson when he has such a horrible ride..no True champion performs the way he did last night hahaha

But nobody's ever gone backwards with sicker style. :moon:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

I don't swing JA. What was your conversation with him like last year? Did you kiss his ass?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

You say that even though he was racing with a hand/wrist/arm(?) injury.  Your logic is flawed. 

11 hours ago, KableXL said:

GO Barcia HURRAY!!!  Anderson is injured, arm or wrist,, so shut it.

roczen is permanently injured, musquin has a bad knee, tomac has his own back issue. they all said they were ready to go, including anderson

• Like 5

Anderson threw out the anchor after the first turn, it was all he had just to get that start.  But, he's just not a mud guy and basically showed that through the heat race as well.  Not sure where he'll be in Phoenix, but I'd expect a lot better.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yzernie said:

You say that even though he was racing with a hand/wrist/arm(?) injury.  Your logic is flawed. 

bear meet trap.

6 minutes ago, DylDog said:

bear meet trap.

His constant douchness and negativity irritates me...I should know better.  lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yzernie said:

His constant douchness and negativity irritates me...I should know better.  lol 

honestly most of this forum is douchey and full of negativity.  i'd almost say its worse then the vitards

• Like 1

Oh please....stop it....and apparently Tomac has a back injury. Check mate!

• Like 1