slowgs2001

Anderson! What A Fluke!

1 hour ago, HevyRotashunz said:

Is that why i don't see you elsewhere on TT these days? emoji38.png

No. I don't spend much time on the interwebs, let alone carry a phone. Haven't been on a bike in months.  red picked on me so I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah, I'd say he's likely hurt.  

Yeah he is surely hurt and Webb is a lucky lawn dart. I mean if we did what the KTM/HSQ guys do we'd be saying those hunks of shit had no podiums last night cuz they are Euro pigs blah blah blah. Bad night nothing to do with bike brands.

Anderson and Moosecan will be back they are top guys and so will KR and ET should be good. Barcia will be top 5 and Wilson and Webb well below that. Stamp it.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Who really knows but I don't think Anderson is hurt.  I think he doesn't like mud, but I also wonder if his sx effort last season has left him permanently lame?  You can't play conservative and protect a championship opening round.  Maybe he forgot that, when was the last time he went all out?  

Best case scenario is he got arm pump.  Have you seen his friends though they're all a bunch of hippies mannnnnnnnnnn.

Edited by SilentAssassin II

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Good for you!  You're the hero that TT deserves....just not the one it needs right now.

Your less-than-positive opinion was fuelled by roid rage and jealousy, so I understand.

• Like 1

If he blows it in round 2, then we can start talking about injuries, choking, whatever.  It's more than likely he's a bit sore from his crash, wet conditions, and probably some arm pump.  Anderson tends to make himself better when he's pissed from a bad round, so I'd expect him to ride well in round 2.  We'll see next week.

I still don't see anyone right now keeping Tomac's pace when he's healthy and on, but time will tell.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

If he blows it in round 2, then we can start talking about injuries, choking, whatever.  It's more than likely he's a bit sore from his crash, wet conditions, and probably some arm pump.  Anderson tends to make himself better when he's pissed from a bad round, so I'd expect him to ride well in round 2.  We'll see next week.

I still don't see anyone right now keeping Tomac's pace when he's healthy and on, but time will tell.

I’m hoping KRoc keeps pace with Tomac! Otherwise this series is going to get real boring, quickly!!

• Like 4

Anderson rode A1 hurt plus he doesn't do his best work in the muck so those two things make for a bad combo for him at round 1.  Hope his body recovers a bit for Phoenix.

Yea... But 14th after a good start and no crashes? I guess 9 points is better than dns.

18 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

Your less-than-positive opinion was fuelled by roid rage and jealousy, so I understand.

I didn't know this gave @redrider144 rage?

image.png.36ce1742643ead11bd73ae50ba70d9d7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

Of course I'm jealous!  You're Batman!  Which also means you're Bruce Wayne!  How can I compete with that?!

23 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Yeah he is surely hurt and Webb is a lucky lawn dart. I mean if we did what the KTM/HSQ guys do we'd be saying those hunks of shit had no podiums last night cuz they are Euro pigs blah blah blah. Bad night nothing to do with bike brands.

Anderson and Moosecan will be back they are top guys and so will KR and ET should be good. Barcia will be top 5 and Wilson and Webb well below that. Stamp it.

no, instead you blame everything but the bike and chalk it up to a bad DECADE, not a bad night.  one had a bad night,  you're looney as hell.  

• Like 1

Anderson had the track DIALED on friday,, then in practice, slowed down, in main fell apart.

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Of course I'm jealous!  You're Batman!  Which also means you're Bruce Wayne!  How can I compete with that?!

You're my boy wonder.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Anderson had the track DIALED on friday,, then in practice, slowed down, in main fell apart.

That would leave weather as the culprit to that shitastic race