slowgs2001

Anderson! What A Fluke!

Anybody wanna bet Anderson does not podium in PHX?  I hate betting on the guy, but I think Anaheim was an anomaly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Anybody wanna bet Anderson does not podium in PHX?  I hate betting on the guy, but I think Anaheim was an anomaly. 

The way these things ebb and flow, I wouldn't be very surprised to see Anderson, Muskrat, and Webb go 1 2 3 or at least 2 of the 3 podium.

Just now, redrider144 said:

The way these things ebb and flow, I wouldn't be very surprised to see Anderson, Muskrat, and Webb go 1 2 3 or at least 2 of the 3 podium.

Not sure about Webb or Musquin.  Especially in Musquin's case he may have some kind of injury (don't know), but I also feel like he is just a beaten man.  He got bitch slapped by Anderson a number of times last year in SX and then Tomac pretty much took the rest of the wind out of his sails outdoors.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Not sure about Webb or Musquin.  Especially in Musquin's case he may have some kind of injury (don't know), but I also feel like he is just a beaten man.  He got bitch slapped by Anderson a number of times last year in SX and then Tomac pretty much took the rest of the wind out of his sails outdoors.  

Muskrat's spindly twig arms are his problem.  He needs roids roids roids.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He stated he didn't ride going into A1 and wanted a top 10

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, mog said:

He stated he didn't ride going into A1 and wanted a top 10

That should theoretically open the door for Tomac / Roczen / Barcia to get some points on the KTM HSQ crew.  They better take advantage while they can.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

That should theoretically open the door for Tomac / Roczen / Barcia to get some points on the KTM HSQ crew.  They better take advantage while they can.

No worries, they have kool aide crew covered. Injuried or not. :)

• Like 1

Sounds like Jason just sucked balls Saturday, no mention of any mechanical or injury.  I have never seen a Champion race so poorly.  I thought Mike Alessi was racing his bike due to the great start, shuffling backwards and all the looking back.  What a horrible night he had.  I hope he can pull his head out of his ass this week.  Does anyone remember if his shirt tale was untucked?  Maybe he forget to untuck it before the start.?

image.png.a58bdc210cafd5f7338a82782ba6b70e.png

• Like 4

Muskrat's spindly twig arms are his problem.  He needs roids roids roids.
That's just the Euro body type. Leg shaving cyclists who live on mueslix and wine and serve Monarchies aren't endowed with the upper body strength of burger pounding milk guzzling Murkins!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2019 at 11:58 PM, slowgs2001 said:

I guess he forgot that he was at a race not a practice hahahaha. What a loser! Tomac from 16th to 3rd. Hell yeah!

When I saw him shuffling back in the field, I could just picture your grin growing. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 10:25 AM, redrider144 said:

I think it's fine.  Seeing the inevitable slowgs "JA21 bashing thread" reassures me that things are normal, and I haven't slipped into some alternate reality.

As far as face to face....the internet was invented for anonymous character assassination.  Doing it in person is taking it to a completely different level.  There isn't any requirement to go to the pits and go shit all over a rider that you've chucked feces at in here.  Anderson can easily avoid it here by simply not participating.  

But if you talk shit to his face, you're forcing him to deal with it, he can't avoid it.  I don't get why you'd try to equate the two.  You're talking about apples and hand grenades.

I've talked some smack to @BBA here in the past, but you've lost your marbles if you think I'd say that shit to his face.  He's like a cross between Brock Lesnar and Charles Manson.

🤣

Man I missed you

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 5:25 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

Calling a championship a fluke is aboutv the dumbest thing I've heard on here,  part of mechanical wants to believe that hes talking about Anderson's poor 6ish being a fluke because it really is.  the guy never has races as bad as he did last night,  guaranteed that's his worst finish without a crash ever.  

Not a JA fan but a few of you seem to forget he broke his front hub at the second to the last round last year.

That was not a championship fluke, that was grit. 

Got to side with the Squid

Edited by jz125
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I do believe at any time since about 1/2 through his first season on premier Mooseskin can and has been without a shadow of a doubt, the fastest man on the track, period. 

He lacks the mental fortitude and I believe you are 100% on the money

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vossman23 said:

$20?

I'll go $10 for one race, gift card from Rockymountain work?  And you are betting that he won't podium correct?

Sounds like Jason just sucked balls Saturday, no mention of any mechanical or injury.  I have never seen a Champion race so poorly.  I thought Mike Alessi was racing his bike due to the great start, shuffling backwards and all the looking back.  What a horrible night he had.  I hope he can pull his head out of his ass this week.  Does anyone remember if his shirt tale was untucked?  Maybe he forget to untuck it before the start.?

image.png.a58bdc210cafd5f7338a82782ba6b70e.png
This exactly why hmi say he is a fluke...overwhelmed? Wtf...