Anderson! What A Fluke!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

I guess he forgot that he was at a race not a practice hahahaha. What a loser! Tomac from 16th to 3rd. Hell yeah!

GO Barcia HURRAY!!!  Anderson is injured, arm or wrist,, so shut it.

Edited by KableXL
  • Helpful 1

I guess he forgot that he was at a race not a practice hahahaha. What a loser! Tomac from 16th to 3rd. Hell yeah!

:thumbsup:
  • Like 2

Tomac was closing on roczen and Barcia 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

but it was so much more fun watching JA - he's a red plate 1 so that's why you watch him-going backwards than Tomac going forward, or Webb sending it, or Dean trying to stay there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If tomac stays upright..he will walk away with it. Not easy, but he will snatch that crown

Tomac was closing on roczen and Barcia 

Huh? That was some broken english

but it was so much more fun watching JA - he's a red plate 1 so that's why you watch him-going backwards than Tomac going forward, or Webb sending it, or Dean trying to stay there.

Anderson! What A Fluke!  Okay, he got his doors blown off . But I guarantee you it won't happen again this year.

18 minutes ago, Welder455 said:

Anderson! What A Fluke!  Okay, he got his doors blown off . But I guarantee you it won't happen again this year.

Unless he’s injured, That showing is not good 

• Like 2

Wow what a smokeshow by Anderson. Dirty goggles or what??

• Like 1

Only one of 17 races. Time will tell.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, M1Garand said:

Unless he’s injured, That showing is not good 

3rd to 14th (without a crash) is the most epic anchor droppage I've ever witnessed from a defending SX champion.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 13
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

3rd to 14th (without a crash) is the most epic anchor droppage I've ever witnessed.

Nearly Alessi-esque, impressive!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

I  guess he forgot that he was at a race not a practice hahahaha. What a loser! Tomac from 16th to 3rd. Hell yeah!

Tomac: 16th to 3rd.

Anderson: 3rd to 14th.

If you gave me matching questions, I would have flipped those 2 names.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, poldies4 said:

Nearly Alessi-esque, impressive!

Oh yeah I forgot about Alessi...he was the master of the SX holeshot-to-outside_top_10.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's A1 folks and a mudder to boot, but hard not to be super pumped for JB and Pless....... was a great race!  The real fluke was Deeno, that was completely unexpected, not likely to happen again.

Edited by Wrfrk
  • Like 1

Anderson was hardly his normal self. He seemed to feel he was in everyone’s way; regularly looking back and offering no resistance to pass attempts. Even Seely moved right past him without any skirmish. Something’s wrong. Good thing Husky still has Deano, even if a “Satellite” effort.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Dude you are such a tin foil hat wearing stalker. Let it go, we I get it you hate the guy. It's unhealthy for you to carry such hatred towards anyone. But I bet you kiss his ass every time your old lady wants a picture with him. What exactly did you say to him last year? I bet you didn't say shit and clammed up like a little bitch. Tell us you talk the same shit in here as you do to JA in person.

Posted (edited)

Where is squidy on this thread?:ride: Is he on the Tomac injured thread still? Bad back out for A1?:smashpc:

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 2

Great podium. Loved seeing Barcia put it together, let's hope he can do it in the dry. Awesome ride KR94. Glad to see ET get podium points, but he has to get starts and be ferocious coming through pack (yes, I know slick conditions) if he doesn't. Good on Wilson,Stewart, Plessinger. Weird seeing Anderson keep looking over his shoulder, wonder what injury he's hiding. That is not just from poor vision, has to be way more to it. Happy to see him go backwards, however.

• Like 1