Jump to content
redrider144

supercross KTM circling the drain - 2019 edition

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I was going to say not your fault but then again, it was doomed from the beginning.  

It got people talking, and it had promise with some Europe vs US stuff going on, but then it took a hard turn directly into a full shitter with some religion nonsense.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jz125 said:

 In bold tells me you didn't understand what was said.

Your use of illiterately is contextually incoherent.

I acknowledge you've googled some new words.

"Illiterately" addresses your attempt to pass off your home schooling and half-assed working with Disney coloring books as an education. In case you still don't understand: based on your ridiculously ignorant remarks regarding German-Austrian history and both countries' alleged cultural similarities, it's pretty clear that you're a dumbass. Nothing personal, I'm sure it's not the first time you hear it.

FYI, what you called  "Germany" didn't begin to exist until 1871, years after Austria had left the German Confederation. See, you're fückin' stupid.

Don't be mad, learn from it, save some money and eventually acquire a passport. Then travel to Austria and tell people that they're basically German. Make sure someone films the ensuing scene of your balls getting stuffed down your throat from an unobstructed angle. No vertical video and yelling of "World Star!!!", please! Some viewers have standards.

Edited by Herlings' Bitch
Fück!
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Off topic....but I had assumed you were mainly a suspension guru until you started doing those dyno / engine mod testing threads last year.  That was some cool stuff.
No ,I started out with playing ( never professionally ) with engines ,when I went 4 stroke in 2005 I realised as a normal guy I could not afford to tune a 4 stroke ,and they really don't need much as they are way more than a 125. So I hardly did much on them ( apart from the Derek Harris 270 in 14) ,then got really bored even with 4 strokes , at my age I now have a little spare income and the 150 whilst decent fast was still underpowered imo ,so I went on a mission to make it as fast as any 250f , it feels when riding back to back faster than any STD 250f and as quick as a STD 250sx , but maybe the aggressive power gives it a faster feel. It's just way more fun but takes me a lot of weeks to be able to ride it flat out for 20 minute sessions
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Herlings' Bitch said:

I acknowledge you've googled some new words.

"Illiterately" addresses your attempt to pass off your home schooling and half-assed working with Disney coloring books as an education. In case you still don't understand: based on your ridiculously ignorant remarks regarding German-Austrian history and both countries' alleged cultural similarities, it's pretty clear that you're a dumbass. Nothing personal, I'm sure it's not the first time you hear it.

FYI, what you called  "Germany" didn't begin to exist until 1871, years after Austria had left the German Confederation. See, you're fückin' stupid.

Don't be mad, learn from it, save some money and eventually acquire a passport. Then travel to Austria and tell people that they're basically German. Make sure someone films the ensuing scene of your balls getting stuffed down your throat from an unobstructed angle. No vertical video and yelling of "World Star!!!", please! Some viewers have standards.

It’s time for someone to go night,night.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Budlite said:

rant and rave all you want,,,,lol,,,,,I'm not a Christain either....what is TS ?

It's race day,I've had my meds, and I feel better. Sorry for the insult.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I was going to say not your fault but then again, it was doomed from the beginning.  

Violates @KTMRider4Life Sharia.:lol::lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Herlings' Bitch said:

I acknowledge you've googled some new words.

"Illiterately" addresses your attempt to pass off your home schooling and half-assed working with Disney coloring books as an education. In case you still don't understand: based on your ridiculously ignorant remarks regarding German-Austrian history and both countries' alleged cultural similarities, it's pretty clear that you're a dumbass. Nothing personal, I'm sure it's not the first time you hear it.

FYI, what you called  "Germany" didn't begin to exist until 1871, years after Austria had left the German Confederation. See, you're fückin' stupid.

Don't be mad, learn from it, save some money and eventually acquire a passport. Then travel to Austria and tell people that they're basically German. Make sure someone films the ensuing scene of your balls getting stuffed down your throat from an unobstructed angle. No vertical video and yelling of "World Star!!!", please! Some viewers have standards.

Hey friend, strongly held ideas are one thing, going off the ranch with personal attacks is something else. Sure, come here and tell us we are basically British and there may be a fight too. To say we don't share some cultural similarities with the Brits isn't right either.

I don't have dog in this fight, but there is usually more than one way to look at things and no need to call someone a dumbass or &%$#@!in stupid.    

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Herlings' Bitch said:

I acknowledge you've googled some new words.

"Illiterately" addresses your attempt to pass off your home schooling and half-assed working with Disney coloring books as an education. In case you still don't understand: based on your ridiculously ignorant remarks regarding German-Austrian history and both countries' alleged cultural similarities, it's pretty clear that you're a dumbass. Nothing personal, I'm sure it's not the first time you hear it.

FYI, what you called  "Germany" didn't begin to exist until 1871, years after Austria had left the German Confederation. See, you're fückin' stupid.

Don't be mad, learn from it, save some money and eventually acquire a passport. Then travel to Austria and tell people that they're basically German. Make sure someone films the ensuing scene of your balls getting stuffed down your throat from an unobstructed angle. No vertical video and yelling of "World Star!!!", please! Some viewers have standards.

I will p.m. you later

Now back to the O.P.

Edited by jz125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Herlings' Bitch said:

I acknowledge you've googled some new words. #7

"Illiterately" addresses your attempt to pass off your home schooling and half-assed working with Disney coloring books as an education. In case you still don't understand: based on your ridiculously ignorant remarks regarding German-Austrian history and both countries' alleged cultural similarities, #1 it's pretty clear that you're a dumbass. #2 Nothing personal, #3 I'm sure it's not the first time you hear it.

#4FYI, what you called  "Germany" didn't begin to exist until 1871, years after Austria had left the German Confederation. #5 See, you're fückin' stupid.

#6 Don't be mad, learn from it, save some money and eventually acquire a passport. Then travel to Austria and tell people that they're basically German. Make sure someone films the ensuing scene of your balls getting stuffed down your throat from an unobstructed angle. No vertical video and yelling of "World Star!!!", please! Some viewers have standards.

#1 I am totally ok with that to be honest

#2 No, it is

#3 Definitely not the first time

#4 You should go back and read Zinergy and my post

#5 Actually I agree, that is why I have been studying Greg Bansen, Cornelius Van Til, Dr. James R White, as well as Jeff Durbin. It is a lot!

#6 I have learned through the years to glean from even those that insult me, like yourself. I actually am not offended at all and really would love to dialog with you in a meaningful fashion. My hope is through the P.M. we can have a meaningful conversation and the moderators will not just boot you out of here. Being dead serious.

#7 That was going to be one of the things I was going to P.M. you about. The fact that you included dates in your response tells me you were looking things up off the internet while it appears Zinergy and I were not. 

Now, I saw your bait material and was willing to see how far you would take it, I now know. Please keep this at P.M. and can we please resume why Red believes KTM is circling the drain?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Hey friend, strongly held ideas are one thing, going off the ranch with personal attacks is something else. Sure, come here and tell us we are basically British and there may be a fight to. To say we don't share some cultural similarities with the Brits isn't right either.

I don't have dog in this fight, but there is usually more than one way to look at things and no need to call someone a dumbass or &%$#@!in stupid.    

Thank you brother! My hope is he will mellow just a bit and maybe he will have something meaningful to contribute.

Insulting and ranting and raving are the sign of a failed argument, hence why I would rather give him a chance first.

You know I got yer back as well, except when you and Squid go at it, then I grab popcorn!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jz125 said:

Thank you brother! My hope is he will mellow just a bit and maybe he will have something meaningful to contribute.

Insulting and ranting and raving are the sign of a failed argument, hence why I would rather give him a chance first.

You know I got yer back as well, except when you and Squid go at it, then I grab popcorn!

I have more of a sense that Herlings' Bitch is someone's second account, and they use it when they want to stir the pot a bit.  I don't see it mellowing out, just have fun with it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jcm3 said:

I have more of a sense that Herlings' Bitch is someone's second account, and they use it when they want to stir the pot a bit.  I don't see it mellowing out, just have fun with it.

10-4

Honestly,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that hadn't really crossed my mind. LOL. Not a social media guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

I have more of a sense that Herlings' Bitch is someone's second account, and they use it when they want to stir the pot a bit.  I don't see it mellowing out, just have fun with it.

Second???I doubt that....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

It's race day,I've had my meds, and I feel better. Sorry for the insult.

I don't take any of this seriously or personal....enjoy the race

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

There's a Fly on the wall

No way the Fly even realizes that Austria is a country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Second???I doubt that....

Third?  :smirk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the local rooter company called, and #4 and #1 showed up,,, un clogged that SHIT>

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×