Bryan Bosch

glendale 2019 GLENDALE SUPERCROSS

• 8 racing will take place, including a championship.
  • SX Futures is the official platform for riders to advance from amateur into the ranks of Monster Energy SX status.
  • Track will be modded to host multiple classes, while trying to maintain full-sized stadium SX experience.

gdale.jpg
Glendale SX Futures Track

parking.jpg

Tickets can be purchased @https://www.ticketmaster.com/monster-energy-supercross-tickets/artist/821673

Racers FAQ
https://www.supercrosslive.com/supercross-futures-faqs

• Like 3

Is Glendale a full size stadium?  If so, looks like the track is a tad longer than normal, or at least longer than last week (which is good).  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Plus: long start, maximizes stadium and reuses start area. 

Minus: more jumps, minimizes turns.

I wonder if any riders will get lost since they go backwards down the start straight. 

• Like 1

hope there isn't big a pile up in the first turn the leaders might have enough time to catch up to the wreck

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jcm3 said:

Is Glendale a full size stadium?  If so, looks like the track is a tad longer than normal, or at least longer than last week (which is good).  :thumbsup:

it's where the Cardinals play....it's a big stadium

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

They should come to the frozen tundra of lambeau field in green bay for some brisk weather sx!

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zinergy said:

They should come to the frozen tundra of lambeau field in green bay for some brisk weather sx!

Paddle sand tires are banned. Are ice spikes legal? Screws?

FreezeOcross

• Like 2

Straight timbersled race. Throw a curveball to these teams

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, jcm3 said:

Honest question...Which ones aren't a full size stadium? And what is a "full size" stadium? I assume baseball stadiums are also full size.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kev_XR said:

Plus: long start, maximizes stadium and reuses start area. 

Minus: more jumps, minimizes turns.

I wonder if any riders will get lost since they go backwards down the start straight. 

Yes, they are getting pretty creative and efficient with those tracks.  I count 5 places where the track crosses the area from the start through the first turn.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Honest question...Which ones aren't a full size stadium? And what is a "full size" stadium? I assume baseball stadiums are also full size.

I might be mistaken but I think the comment was made because of the track layout. If the stadium is smaller, they will throw in more obstacles to keep the lap times up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

We need first turn right handers damnit! 

Should be off camber as well, with maybe a few wet mackerel thrown on the ground for added fun.  Plessinger would probably be the only guy with a grin on his face.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Should be off camber as well, with maybe a few wet mackerel thrown on the ground for added fun.  Plessinger would probably be the only guy with a grin on his face.

Since its phoenix there should be some cactus' strategically placed around the track also! But yeah the more mackerel the better!:banana:

• Like 3