Bryan Bosch

glendale 2019 GLENDALE SUPERCROSS

55 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Should be off camber as well, with maybe a few wet mackerel thrown on the ground for added fun.  Plessinger would probably be the only guy with a grin on his face.

Don't forget the logs and water crossings.  Because adding alligators would be too much.

• Like 3

I think they need at least one race with a 100 yard start, and you have to flip a bitch at the end and come back and over the starting gate to get to the rest of the track.  Maybe even do that with a staggered start.  

E679F320-1743-476B-A0AA-1876F9BB4FF3.thumb.jpeg.212d74bd65d2febc947dafafd43547fa.jpeglong lanes. All of them are over 300 feet long, longest is 400+. I’ll post some more up tomorrow or Friday On pressday when we get down on the track 

• Like 7
  • Helpful 1

44 minutes ago, TeamGreenPilot said:

E679F320-1743-476B-A0AA-1876F9BB4FF3.thumb.jpeg.212d74bd65d2febc947dafafd43547fa.jpeglong lanes. All of them are over 300 feet long, longest is 400+. I’ll post some more up tomorrow or Friday On pressday when we get down on the track 

I'm sitting 109 super stoked right on the hole shot line.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Should be off camber as well, with maybe a few wet mackerel thrown on the ground for added fun.  Plessinger would probably be the only guy with a grin on his face.

Mix some marbles in with the soil. :banana:

• Like 3

Lol that should break some fingers with marble roost!

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, HansLanda said:

The long start straight is cool, but the rest looks kind of boring to me.

Not sure how it could be boring, it will be a fast, flowing and busy type of track typically with a hard packed surface that gets slick. Might even get dusty. Its generally the type of track we have in AZ for them to race on every year.

For me some of the east coast tracks are boringly slow.:excuseme:

• Like 1

the first rhythm section will be tricky with the staggered heights.....and a fairly long set of whoops....this will be an interesting race unless Tomac holeshots and pulls away like last year..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wayneoXCF said:

Im surprised no one has faith in 21. The guy has the red plate for a reason. Im guessing top 5 easy this week unless he's hiding an injury etc.

I got:  1. Tomac

2. Roczen

3. Anderson

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, wayneoXCF said:

Im surprised no one has faith in 21. The guy has the red plate for a reason. Im guessing top 5 easy this week unless he's hiding an injury etc.

I think he is hiding an injury.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, wayneoXCF said:

Not that at all, GB reported him going down hard in silly season and that probably tightened him up like a snare drum at A1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

KRoc for the top step!!

I am partial to KRoc as well... so maybe have him in 3rd... I just don't want to see Tomac or Moosecan on the podium. Nothing against them personally just like the other riders better.  LOL

• Like 1