Bryan Bosch

glendale 2019 GLENDALE SUPERCROSS

2 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

If I was at the ponies I'd take  ET3, KR and bam bam  in a $20 baseball exacta.

And after the race, they’d take JA out back and “euthanize” him.

• Haha 3

On 1/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, wayneoXCF said:

Im surprised no one has faith in 21. The guy has the red plate for a reason. Im guessing top 5 easy this week unless he's hiding an injury etc.

Anderson will come around.. and yes he had the red plate and has the Number 1 .. but... Barcia has the Red plate this weekend .. who knows what Coop will do this weekend and a healthy Kroc is pretty formidable. Plus Eli and Muskrat ..  Anderson has his work cut out for him for sure. 

Does anyone know if your allowed to bring cameras in? I've looked around on their website and stuff but can't find anything. I want to bring my go pro and take some photos/videos

On 1/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, wayneoXCF said:

Im surprised no one has faith in 21. The guy has the red plate for a reason. Im guessing top 5 easy this week unless he's hiding an injury etc.

I think he is just hiding.

Edited by Wally63

49 minutes ago, Dane Richardson said:

Does anyone know if your allowed to bring cameras in? I've looked around on their website and stuff but can't find anything. I want to bring my go pro and take some photos/videos

Honestly, if they allow cell phones I can't understand why they wouldn't allow cameras.  Same thing basically.

• Like 2

Needs more jumps,............... and pyrotechnics.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Honestly, if they allow cell phones I can't understand why they wouldn't allow cameras.  Same thing basically.

the ban on cameras was lifted years ago

• Like 1

Is this just fir that one track or 8 tracks threw season?  Is it going to be in Nj ?  Be almost worth it to go roll all the jumps lol . Problem is ama says im A mx . I gotta be C sx tho been long time since rode stuff like that 🤔🤔🤔

7 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Is this just fir that one track or 8 tracks threw season?  Is it going to be in Nj ?  Be almost worth it to go roll all the jumps lol . Problem is ama says im A mx . I gotta be C sx tho been long time since rode stuff like that 🤔🤔🤔

April 27th, Met life (Giants stadium)

• Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

April 27th, Met life (Giants stadium)

No kidding thanks 👍👍 

15 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Dude are you trying to smell the color 15?

48 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Hotel by the stadium.KIMG0427.jpeg

Why are you taking photos of me and posting them here. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/10/2019 at 9:04 AM, Zinergy said:

Lol that should break some fingers with marble roost!

Not just that but I hate watching them with bark busters........

Barcia has momentum, he is again my sleeper.

I am still on the fence about Tomac.... I hate to say that but I am. If KREX put in a hero ride at A1 I would feel better about this but I still like him for 1st anyways

Looking at the track I kind of want to throw Savatgy on the podium for this race......... Plessinger looked pretty good in the rhythms......

With the exception of Webb who is a question for me because he hasn't established any consistency, I smell trouble at the Baker factory.

McElrath will be your lights guy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BBA said:

Needs more jumps,............... and pyrotechnics.

And someone from the group with big enough balls to do a bunch of transfer jumps at the opening ceremonies.  I miss Windham.

• Like 4