cycletech1

new arrival Cycle Tech 200RR

Hard to believe there is anything left in your shop with those patio doors. Our big box multi brand shop has had four thefts from the showroom in the last year. Huge showroom windows busted and poof the 450 mxrs are gone. Take a wild guess where the bikes end up next.

3 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

Hard to believe there is anything left in your shop with those patio doors. Our big box multi brand shop has had four thefts from the showroom in the last year. Huge showroom windows busted and poof the 450 mxrs are gone. Take a wild guess where the bikes end up next.

Even thieves know that beta are slow so stay they may. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That the wheels that came with the bike or an upgrade?

9 hours ago, cycletech1 said:

we are heavily armed, have a 24 hour watch man and live on the premises.

download.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

this is bone stock

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wilderness said:

Excels are standard equipment. I spent some time dressing up ours with the supplied rim stripes. Initially not a big fan, but the look is growing on me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

Which Excels?  I've had good ones and bad ones.

I haven't bent a Beta Excel yet, so you could say they are the good ones (ie not OB)

9 hours ago, randysoo said:

any race edition 200's in the works?

We might build one up, but nothing from the factory this model year.

Edited by motoxgiant

I hope Force or Ptech make a combo guard for it.  It probably isn't, but the silencer looks huge on the bike!  Gives me the urge to grab a hack saw!  Shame no kicker.  Maybe its just me,  but being the theme of this bike is light weight,  I like the 125RR config with mix and a kicker, estart optional.  

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

Wait , 4 thefts in 1 year ? I was convinced that in US there wasn't this kind of problem ( maybe because you got 'easy' guns  ) than us here in Europe . Expecially here in Italy a real war has started , all kind of bike dealers are under attack : Beta , KTM , Sherco , BMW , Ducati , Husqy ... and also carbon fiber bicycles shops . Take a look to my local newspaper , oviusly it's italian but pictures are pretty clear

https://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/udine/cronaca/2017/09/11/news/pradamano-sfondano-la-vetrina-e-rubano-tre-moto-1.15838327

https://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/udine/cronaca/2017/06/16/news/colpo-nella-concessionaria-sparite-tre-moto-1.15496462?refresh_ce

Bikes are sold in Romania , Moldova  , Poland ... for less then 50% of stock price . Same with luxury cars .

• Like 1

What size is the rear tyre?  As the chassis is based on the 125 I wonder if it's a 120 like the 125 has?

By the way, what kind of biscuits does your security accept? My folks' "security" dog will do anything for some... !

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wallybean said:

I wonder how long before Rekluse makes an auto clutch?  

Might take the same size exp ring as the 300rr. but the slave will need to be designed and built unless they plan on using an adjuster inside the basket like on non hydro setups. 

1 hour ago, ged93 said:

Wait , 4 thefts in 1 year ? I was convinced that in US there wasn't this kind of problem ( maybe because you got 'easy' guns  ) than us here in Europe . Expecially here in Italy a real war has started , all kind of bike dealers are under attack : Beta , KTM , Sherco , BMW , Ducati , Husqy ... and also carbon fiber bicycles shops . Take a look to my local newspaper , oviusly it's italian but pictures are pretty clear

https://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/udine/cronaca/2017/09/11/news/pradamano-sfondano-la-vetrina-e-rubano-tre-moto-1.15838327

https://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/udine/cronaca/2017/06/16/news/colpo-nella-concessionaria-sparite-tre-moto-1.15496462?refresh_ce

Bikes are sold in Romania , Moldova  , Poland ... for less then 50% of stock price . Same with luxury cars .

America is going to shit, especially in the cities.

Either you're 1) entitled rich people who hate every one; 2) Entitled poor people living like an entitled rich person living on borrowed time and money; 3) entitled poor people living on everyone else's money with nothing to do but steal shit from everyone else anyways.

If you're not any of those, you pay waaay too much for cars, houses, and other luxury goods because of 1 and 2 only to have 3 digging through your garbage, stealing your neighbors hoses, breaking your car windows and taking anything not bolted down. And you pay waaay too much in taxes, insurance, and everything else because of 2 and 3 while 1 gets to write-off everything.

But hey - OPEN BORDERS!

Edited by basalt
  • Like 5
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, GP said:

I hope Force or Ptech make a combo guard for it.  It probably isn't, but the silencer looks huge on the bike!  Gives me the urge to grab a hack saw!  Shame no kicker.  Maybe its just me,  but being the theme of this bike is light weight,  I like the 125RR config with mix and a kicker, estart optional.  

The silencer body is rather large, and the FMF spark arrestor is shared with the 250s … it's going to be very, very quiet.

We'll be pulling the side cover and adding a kicker to one as soon as the parts situation becomes clear.

The 125 is aimed at the junior rider (although I had a blast on mine, and I'm staring the 50+ class in the eye next year), but the 200 is more trail oriented and rider-convenience oriented. Nothing saying you can't add a kicker and delete the OI ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wallybean said:

I wonder how long before Rekluse makes an auto clutch?  

You need to call them and make a request.  I talked to them last fall and they said they'll make one if they get enough interest but it's not on the table until they get enough calls for one.

6 hours ago, tim2007 said:

What size is the rear tyre?  As the chassis is based on the 125 I wonder if it's a 120 like the 125 has?

By the way, what kind of biscuits does your security accept? My folks' "security" dog will do anything for some... !

It's a 140 … big one!

• Like 3