cycletech1

new arrival Cycle Tech 200RR

We're all guilty of derailing. @cycletech1 hows about some more 200RR pics to get this back on track? 

• Like 3

More derailing... 

https://www.unhcr.org/greece.html

Numbers are veeeery conservative. 

Still we are doing our best to help those people which the majority of them are civil war victims (unlike some other EU countries). However we are still a country of only 11 million and with our own problems during the last decade. 

VAT is a whooping 24% (plus a special vehicles only variable tax - 7% for an RR300). 

And clearly we are paying the highest taxes in all Europe while our income has been halved and real unemployment is above 30%. 

A tourist 's paradise.... 

I'll take a couple more pictures tomorrow.  This feels like it has plenty on the bottom and smooth delivery. This is super responsive right off the bottom. I rode this and my sons Gas Gas 250 back to back. And this feels more responsive than the 250 did. The Gas Gas builds more as it's revved out (still very linear). Motorcycle riders have a lot of awesome motorcycles to choose from right now!!! I've always liked to ride smaller bikes. This 200RR is going to be a big hit!

P.S. Today Beta announced some more demo days events more to the east. 

Edited by cycletech1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, shrubitup said:

@RMS83843 thanks for the photos! That pipe looks just like a KTM 200 pipe. I like your zip code!

Wonder why there's two places to attach the clutch hose?

Where's the 2nd?

2 hours ago, shrubitup said:

@RMS83843 thanks for the photos! That pipe looks just like a KTM 200 pipe. I like your zip code!

Wonder why there's two places to attach the clutch hose?

The one at two o'clock is the inlet. The one at twelve o'clock is the bleeder. The first version of this cover, used on the 2018 125RR had the bleeder and inlet almost on top of each other at about two o'clock.

• Like 1