savy

x trainer plastic

really like the newer x trainer red plastics , is it all compatable with my 2016 x trainer with white plastic

On 1/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, savy said:

really like the newer x trainer red plastics , is it all compatable with my 2016 x trainer with white plastic

Xtrainer plastics from all years (so far) are interchangeable.  Personally, I prefer the white that came on my 2016 and now think the white RR bikes look better than the red Xtrainers.  But that's obviously just a personal preference thing.  The good news is that we have choices!

9 minutes ago, Marylander said:

Sierra Motorcycle Supply in Nevada has had them on their website since sometime late last year. Available colors are white, red, black, and fluorescent yellow. It's probably worth mentioning though that Polisport doesn't make replica headlight plastics for any bike model.  So OEM white and red are the only available options for headlight plastics.

2 hours ago, wwguy said:

Sierra Motorcycle Supply in Nevada has had them on their website since sometime late last year. Available colors are white, red, black, and fluorescent yellow. It's probably worth mentioning though that Polisport doesn't make replica headlight plastics for any bike model.  So OEM white and red are the only available options for headlight plastics.

Yes, I've got a standing order with them for the white plastic. They have not received any yet. The note on the site reads, "available as soon as Polisport gets them finished!"

• Like 1

I just got a shipping notice from sierra motorcycle supply so looks like the polisport xtrainer plastic may be available in the USA now.

• Like 1