T Bolt USA

Finally a rear shock option for Honda XR CRF100

7 hours ago, T Bolt USA said:

you wont need the bbr spring

Cool, does it fit though?

Good question , do not think so , this is a totally different shock from the stocker 

Very interested in this product!

Anyone tried one?

What kind of warranty?

Can it be serviced?

• Like 1

Put it on and lemme know!

Do you know of any warranty and serviceable?

I have one, but it's not on the bike yet.  

On 1/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, Refresh said:

Very interested in this product!

Anyone tried one?

What kind of warranty?

Can it be serviced?

I have a prototype on my own bike 
works very well 

Im not sure of the EXACT warranty but we have been offering DNM shocks for about 5 years for KLX110s and CRF110s and honestly ZERO customers come back with issues 

I have and tried to put it on and it's 3/8" longer than stock.  What a pain to get it in.  The adjustments do work on it.  The compression adjustment works really good. Right now, the rebound is too fast.  I fuss with it more tomorrow.  Just not sure why anyone would make something that is not a exact fit.  I can see an 1/8" longer maybe, but 3/8-1/2" longer?  It just a needless irritation we don't need to install something as simple as a shock.  

Edited by socalxr
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, socalxr said:

I have and tried to put it on and it's 3/8" longer than stock.  What a pain to get it in.  The adjustments do work on it.  The compression adjustment works really good. Right now, the rebound is too fast.  I fuss with it more tomorrow.

Is there any static sag with the new shock?

Is the rebound faster than oem with a bbr spring?

I just ordered 2 of these shocks. One for my stockish 2002 Xr100 and one for a Crf100 that I am putting a BBR swingarm on. I can say that a lot of guys here in the northeast just made the switch from Works Shocks to these and I have heard no complaints.

When I install mine hopefully in the next two weekends I will let you know what I think.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, socalxr said:

I have and tried to put it on and it's 3/8" longer than stock.  What a pain to get it in.  The adjustments do work on it.  The compression adjustment works really good. Right now, the rebound is too fast.  I fuss with it more tomorrow.  Just not sure why anyone would make something that is not a exact fit.  I can see an 1/8" longer maybe, but 3/8-1/2" longer?  It just a needless irritation we don't need to install something as simple as a shock.  Plus the braided line is too long for the down tube and too short for the backbone.  So it has to go around the cylinder and even touches it.  I just don't like the idea of an oil line that close to a heat source.  

What year bike do you have it on?  Do you have a BBR spring to test fit on it?

8 hours ago, Mrrcx said:

What year bike do you have it on?  Do you have a BBR spring to test fit on it?

It's a 2004.  Just make sure you push the reservoir where it's supposed to go BEFORE you install the shock.  :facepalm:  Anyway, You have to take out one linkage bolt to remove it.  Actually, putting it back on only took about 2 or 3 minutes.  It was only off by a smidge the second time.  Don't know why.   

It feels way better than stock, but even with all the clickers in, it still might be a bit soft.  I think a BBR spring will fit.   Just getting the adjuster nut off may or may not be a pain.  I tried to undo putting the shock on and it only backed off about 3 turns.  Then, it felt like it locked up.

Edited by socalxr

It's a 2004.  Just make sure you push the reservoir where it's supposed to go BEFORE you install the shock.  :facepalm:  Anyway, You have to take out one linkage bolt to remove it.  Actually, putting it back on only took about 2 or 3 minutes.  It was only off by a smidge the second time.  Don't know why.   

It feels way better than stock, but even with all the clickers in, it still might be a bit soft.  I think a BBR spring will fit.   Just getting the adjuster nut off may or may not be a pain.  I tried to undo putting the shock on and it only backed off about 3 turns.  Then, it felt like it locked up.
What do you weigh?
Mines shipped on its way!

I weigh 160 lbs.  
Hmmm...im 200lbs...

Did you get the 550lb or 650lb spring?

Im almost done asking questions lol.