Sloaner

supercross Bolt on Parts

Saw an ad for bolt on performance parts and couldn't help but think that maybe Jason Anderson could use a bolt on part; a double sided part that would stimulate him, zap his ass and motivate him to move a bit faster.  Only time will tell.

• Like 3

Nice try sloaner. This could be the first of many stupid posts from you. I'ts ok. We all post stupid shit and I'm the stupid post king. The problem is identifying a stupid post, and try not to do it again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Im starting to see a pattern.. You jump down peoples throat when ANYONE says anything truthful about Anderson.. Example, how terrible he did last weekend. How over rated he is..

Nice try sloaner. This could be the first of many stupid posts from you. I'ts ok. We all post stupid shit and I'm the stupid post king. The problem is identifying a stupid post, and try not to do it again. 
  • Like 1

Problem with Anderson is he is scared of that number 1 plate.  He knows his skinny white butt lucked into it and he's not going to repeat.  Remember Emig in 98?  Welcome to the "there is panic in his voice like a girls" show, Anderson.  You're folding like a cheap chair in a strip club with a bunch of nerdy, hornball men who haven't touched titties ever.

19 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Im starting to see a pattern.. You jump down peoples throat when ANYONE says anything truthful about Anderson.. Example, how terrible he did last weekend. How over rated he is..

I don't remember having any enemies here, but now that you mention it, I might remember Portland being sort of a party pooper.

• Like 2

WTF! Ok. This dude is a kid.. Im guessing 14

Problem with Anderson is he is scared of that number 1 plate.  He knows his skinny white butt lucked into it and he's not going to repeat.  Remember Emig in 98?  Welcome to the "there is panic in his voice like a girls" show, Anderson.  You're folding like a cheap chair in a strip club with a bunch of nerdy, hornball men who haven't touched titties ever.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:

Don't be an idiot.  Anderson is well above 14; you can't even race in a supercross at age 14. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m thinking somebody’s burner account. Been a member since 10/1/12,and chooses this gem to be his 13th post? Something stinks. Lol
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, timmyp8823 said:

I’m thinking somebody’s burner account. Been a member since 10/1/12,and chooses this gem to be his 13th post? Something stinks. Lol

You know what stinks?  Your boyfriend's left pinky. That taint no joke.

9 hours ago, timmyp8823 said:

Your jokes are somehow even worse than your trolling abilities. That’s quite an accomplishment.

^^^^^^^

This.   :prof:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sloaner said:

You know what stinks?  Your boyfriend's left pinky. That taint no joke.

His boyfriend's pinky stinks and your butthole is sore.  Coincidence???

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sloaner said:

Saw an ad for bolt on performance parts and couldn't help but think that maybe Jason Anderson could use a bolt on part; a double sided part that would stimulate him, zap his ass and motivate him to move a bit faster.  Only time will tell.

Well it worked for Dungey , why not give it a shot . You could show him how it works .

Edited by Biff Barf

1 hour ago, jcm3 said:

His boyfriend's pinky stinks and your butthole is sore.  Coincidence???

Damn that was pretty solid right there.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

YOU see a pattern? JA sucked balls last week. Better?

• Like 1

A gunsmith coined BOPOS.

Bolt On Piece Of Shit

Those are aftermarket items that bolt on and have no real use or function, other than making your wallet thinner.

• Like 1