Jump to content
Sloaner

supercross Bolt on Parts

Recommended Posts

Saw an ad for bolt on performance parts and couldn't help but think that maybe Jason Anderson could use a bolt on part; a double sided part that would stimulate him, zap his ass and motivate him to move a bit faster.  Only time will tell.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice try sloaner. This could be the first of many stupid posts from you. I'ts ok. We all post stupid shit and I'm the stupid post king. The problem is identifying a stupid post, and try not to do it again. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im starting to see a pattern.. You jump down peoples throat when ANYONE says anything truthful about Anderson.. Example, how terrible he did last weekend. How over rated he is..

Nice try sloaner. This could be the first of many stupid posts from you. I'ts ok. We all post stupid shit and I'm the stupid post king. The problem is identifying a stupid post, and try not to do it again. 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with Anderson is he is scared of that number 1 plate.  He knows his skinny white butt lucked into it and he's not going to repeat.  Remember Emig in 98?  Welcome to the "there is panic in his voice like a girls" show, Anderson.  You're folding like a cheap chair in a strip club with a bunch of nerdy, hornball men who haven't touched titties ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Im starting to see a pattern.. You jump down peoples throat when ANYONE says anything truthful about Anderson.. Example, how terrible he did last weekend. How over rated he is..

I don't remember having any enemies here, but now that you mention it, I might remember Portland being sort of a party pooper.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF! Ok. This dude is a kid.. Im guessing 14

Problem with Anderson is he is scared of that number 1 plate.  He knows his skinny white butt lucked into it and he's not going to repeat.  Remember Emig in 98?  Welcome to the "there is panic in his voice like a girls" show, Anderson.  You're folding like a cheap chair in a strip club with a bunch of nerdy, hornball men who haven't touched titties ever.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:

WTF! Ok. This dude is a kid.. Im guessing 14

Don't be an idiot.  Anderson is well above 14; you can't even race in a supercross at age 14. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WTF! Ok. This dude is a kid.. Im guessing 14

I’m thinking somebody’s burner account. Been a member since 10/1/12,and chooses this gem to be his 13th post? Something stinks. Lol
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, timmyp8823 said:


I’m thinking somebody’s burner account. Been a member since 10/1/12,and chooses this gem to be his 13th post? Something stinks. Lol

You know what stinks?  Your boyfriend's left pinky. That taint no joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, timmyp8823 said:

Your jokes are somehow even worse than your trolling abilities. That’s quite an accomplishment.

^^^^^^^

This.   :prof:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sloaner said:

You know what stinks?  Your boyfriend's left pinky. That taint no joke.

His boyfriend's pinky stinks and your butthole is sore.  Coincidence???

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sloaner said:

Saw an ad for bolt on performance parts and couldn't help but think that maybe Jason Anderson could use a bolt on part; a double sided part that would stimulate him, zap his ass and motivate him to move a bit faster.  Only time will tell.

Well it worked for Dungey , why not give it a shot . You could show him how it works .

Edited by Biff Barf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcm3 said:

His boyfriend's pinky stinks and your butthole is sore.  Coincidence???

Damn that was pretty solid right there.... 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOU see a pattern? JA sucked balls last week. Better?

Im starting to see a pattern.. You jump down peoples throat when ANYONE says anything truthful about Anderson.. Example, how terrible he did last weekend. How over rated he is..
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A gunsmith coined BOPOS.

Bolt On Piece Of Shit

Those are aftermarket items that bolt on and have no real use or function, other than making your wallet thinner.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×