Brake and Clutch Levers

On 1/13/2019 at 11:34 AM, DaveCR said:

That's not a replacement lever, that is a lever/perch assembly. What would the OP do with his clutch interlock switch?

Get rid of it like any decent human being?

• Haha 1

I got Zetas on my DRZ so I could adjust the reach. They are better than stock of course but I wasn't very impressed with the way they flopped around in the perch. I'm sure Chinese ones would have been about the same for less.

ASVs are holding up well on my MX bike. I got the rotator clamp to add vertical deflection.

ProTaper, FLO, and ARC are also great levers.

• Like 2

If you have ASVs, and like them, then do not support FLO products.
And ASVs have 4 finger, 3 finger and 2 finger lever lengths in all models. And all models have an adjustable reach. Only the f3 isn't adjustable on the fly.
And there aren't any aftermarket parts suppliers in Europe that carry ASVs?
ASVs will still work after an accident like I wrote above on that RM. So a warranty is great, but so back burner needed cause they would probably be fine for 10 years.
Chinese ish will not.
Quality metals. Quality shot peening. Quality forgery. Quality CNC work. Quality anodizing.
I'm not wondering why Scotts are so expensive when I see what goes into ASVs and why they are so worth their money.
But I still don't have a Scotts...
But just like how when I worked at Honda we were buying Snap on not harbor freight...there are folk that this is their living. So they go with the best.

I just can’t see paying what ASV wants for their levers and not having a lifetime warranty. 

• Like 1

I have the Zeta knock off from Ebay, no issues and I love them

Thanks for all of the input.  Normally for a bike I wouldn't buy cheap but it sounds like there are no real issues with the ebay ones.  I'm not racing and way too old for stunt riding so I'm looking at the MSV's since they are sourced locally.  I will also have the factory ones as spares.

I appreciate everyone's input

The Pazoma are just like the Zeta levers for half the price on fleabay.They are a direct fit to the stock perches and you can get regular and 2-3 finger shorties that pivot like the Zetas.I got mine through MFactory.