slowgs2001

2019 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 (Glendale) Smack Talk

Anderson only gets an 6-8th

• Like 4

Where is Fry with the naked ladies?  These race day threads just don't deliver without them.  Where do I find a grievance form?

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Fry was always good for some high quality photos.  I see he is on RMfantasy so he is at least alive.

I think Anderson is fast, just not quite the speed of Tomac and Musquin.  Barcia, Bagget, Wilson, Stewart, and the rookies will show flashes of brilliance, but not for the long haul.

• Like 2

Kroc
Tomac
Barcia
Anderson
Musquin

Can’t remember the order I picked in fantasy, better take a look.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:

Here is your grievance form! https://goo.gl/images/bzW2eC

I see they haven't changed much, that's the same one I used to hand out to the teamsters when they'd wine about their seniority being walked on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hahaha. Awesome

I see they haven't changed much, that's the same one I used to hand out to the teamsters when they'd wine about their seniority being walked on.

34 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Where is Fry with the naked ladies?  These race day threads just don't deliver without them.  Where do I find a grievance form?

Good riddance 

• Like 1

I think Andersen is hurt and in survival mode. Which is still better than 2/3rds of the field. 

A public admission is like chumming the waters for sharks. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I think Andersen is hurt and in survival mode. Which is still better than 2/3rds of the field. 

A public admission is like chumming the waters for sharks. 

If he’s hurt I think he could say something other than “I’m overwhelmed by my job and stuff I’ve been doing for years.” That was pretty sad IMO.

Riders don't talk about injuries unless they are dropping out and having an operation. 

Reed limped into an MX season before dropping out. Roczen did the same. Marvin understated his knee injury.

It's not that hard to spot. A top rider will stop doing the big jumps and ride like a tire is going flat.

Of my 6 operations, my wrist was probably the hardest to overcome. The brain says full throttle and the wrist saws, let's make that 3/4 throttle.

• Like 4