2019 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 (Glendale) Smack Talk

2 minutes ago, todd727 said:

Did Ralph just say Orange #4, the same number and color you used to run Ricky??

?  I don't know if RC used to wear orange gear, but if he was referring to the bike, he definitely pulled a Sheheen there.

Just now, jetfuel said:

I heard that too. Ricky should have just throat punched him ??

I just rewound.  Yep.  I still remember a few years ago when Ralph talked about everyone "manualling" through the whoops.  No Ralphy, they have a throttle...  ?  Absolutely hate that man's voice.

• Like 1

Anderson's pass was definitely not clean, if you watch it from the right angle, he was at a 90 degree angle to Roczen, cutting directly across the berm.  I would't call it clean, and I don't see how Roczen could have seen that one coming.

But, racing is racing, and we'll see how Roczen responds.  Anderson wanted it, so good for him.  He owes La Nina one, just like Tomac still owes Musquin one.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

Anderson's pass was definitely not clean, if you watch it from the right angle, he was at a 90 degree angle to Roczen, cutting directly across the berm.  I would't call it clean, and I don't see how Roczen could have seen that one coming.

But, racing is racing, and we'll see how Roczen responds.  Anderson wanted it, so good for him.  He owes La Nina one, just like Tomac still owes Musquin one.  

My guess is Roczen wins the championship this year.  He's fast and consistent and rarely gets a bad start. 

• Like 3