Jump to content
slowgs2001

2019 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 (Glendale) Smack Talk

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

 

Seamed like a terrible passing track. To much rhythm sections takes away from the real racing IMO. Case in point, Tomac. Started the race in what...7th? Finished the race in 4th. Nobody was really making passes. Well, other than BB. 

Just watched the replay, that flat track pass BB put on the Hombre was sick.  Ricky cheese needs to design something different than what he's putting out now.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The track sucked.  With such a large area it had so much potential but they made it one line.  Add the concrete conditions and it was hard to go fast on.   After two races number 3 is 4 points off the points lead.   When the month of February hits and this thing heads east...Championship over.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BBA said:

And people are surprised by this? Both Stewart brothers have always had "amazing speed" through the whoops as we have heard the commentators state through the years and then many times after this statement it is followed later in the race with "Stewart is down in the whoops". So what this should indicate is the fact that yes, the Stewart brothers have "amazing speed" through whoop sections, right up to the point when they eat massive shit in them and have to be carted off!

I was thinking that last night.  Is it possible they are too fast in the whoops?  But it could also be a genetic thing with the Stewarts crashing in the same places!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I was thinking that last night.  Is it possible they are too fast in the whoops?  But it could also be a genetic thing with the Stewarts crashing in the same places!!

He was fine until the whoops started getting chopped out.  Just needs to learn how to back it down when that starts happening.  It sucks that he is out cuz I thought he was riding better than he ever has.

Edited by Wally63
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wally63 said:

The track sucked.  With such a large area it had so much potential but they made it one line.  Add the concrete conditions and it was hard to go fast on.   After two races number 3 is 4 points off the points lead.   When the month of February hits and this thing heads east...Championship over.

Seriously, those were GREAT races if you like real racing. IMO it was the real beginning of the season and NO it wasnt a really easy track! The racing was exciting and took alot of skill to go fast enough to win or finish up front. Couldnt have picked a better race to attend in person IMO!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Agree.  A Stewart on red is not good odds at all.  Can't even imagine what would have been the result if JS7 ever raced one.

JS7 crashed on green, crashed on blue, crashed on yellow.  He'd have crashed on red as well.  

  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BBA said:

And people are surprised by this? Both Stewart brothers have always had "amazing speed" through the whoops as we have heard the commentators state through the years and then many times after this statement it is followed later in the race with "Stewart is down in the whoops". So what this should indicate is the fact that yes, the Stewart brothers have "amazing speed" through whoop sections, right up to the point when they eat massive shit in them and have to be carted off!

 

Stewart.gif

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Fryboy said:

Are you still angry???   :::::hugs:::::  

Fry sighting!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×