slowgs2001

2019 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 (Glendale) Smack Talk

16 minutes ago, vossman23 said:

Cool but I still say it was a lame excuse of a tweet.

Maybe it was an off night and he will ride like nothing happened.

When I had a snow ski sponsor, I was educated in public relations. I told the rep the edges were cracking, a sign the ski was going to break. He replied, "oh you hit a rock." I replied, I didn't hit any rocks, the skis are just cracking. He started nodding, "You hit a rock." I replied, yeah I hit a rock and broke my skis. He replied, "no problem, I will get you a new pair of skis."  Lesson 1 completed.

Lesson 2 was from my mentor with years of sponsorship. "When you break skis, quietly bring out a new pair. Don't say a word. If asked, you're testing a new model."

Often pros will use deflection. 

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, vossman23 said:

Cool but I still say it was a lame excuse of a tweet.

Lost his mental game at the first line up, not uncommon. Unless Aldon's still training riders to sickness....

Edited by Arctic Pride

Just now, Fryboy said:

Are you still angry???   :::::hugs:::::  

angry no,  we both know what happened and you looked a fool when if just a couple of us know.   

what's funny is I used to stick up for you to a few other members until I learned they were exactly right about you.  guess I was foolish too. 

7 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

angry no,  we both know what happened and you looked a fool when if just a couple of us know.   

what's funny is I used to stick up for you to a few other members until I learned they were exactly right about you.  guess I was foolish too. 

Hurt... angry... you have a few of the symptoms.   I really don't need to you stick up for me but thank you for doing so 

30 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Maybe it was an off night and he will ride like nothing happened.

When I had a snow ski sponsor, I was educated in public relations. I told the rep the edges were cracking, a sign the ski was going to break. He replied, "oh you hit a rock." I replied, I didn't hit any rocks, the skis are just cracking. He started nodding, "You hit a rock." I replied, yeah I hit a rock and broke my skis. He replied, "no problem, I will get you a new pair of skis."  Lesson 1 completed.

Lesson 2 was from my mentor with years of sponsorship. "When you break skis, quietly bring out a new pair. Don't say a word. If asked, you're testing a new model."

Often pros will use deflection. 

Nice.

33 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

When I had a snow ski sponsor, I was educated in public relations. I told the rep the edges were cracking, a sign the ski was going to break. He replied, "oh you hit a rock." I replied, I didn't hit any rocks, the skis are just cracking. He started nodding, "You hit a rock." I replied, yeah I hit a rock and broke my skis. He replied, "no problem, I will get you a new pair of skis." 

You just weren't high enough on the pole, they hand out decks and sticks like candy to the TV bound kids these days.

18 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

20 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

Are you still angry???   :::::hugs:::::  

you two girls should hug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1