slowgs2001

2019 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 (Glendale) Smack Talk

3 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

KR holding back?

Lets hope , more interesting with him in the mix. 

Anyone else use Reed as a bench mark ? if you dont qualify faster than him you don't have a shot for the night.  thats bad news for Barcia and Bagget

• Like 3

1 hour ago, portlandcsc said:

I don't think flyktm could pull it off. He'd revert back to how fast he was/is, wanna race everyone for pink slips.

And lose then take off running!

I've officially jinxed Tomac by placing him 1st in my fantasy picks this week. That's normally how it turns out.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on qualifying times this week. That start straight is a football field length long. Not really any bad gate picks, even further outside. It will be reaction time and the first 10 feet past the gate that determines.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I've officially jinxed Tomac by placing him 1st in my fantasy picks this week. That's normally how it turns out.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on qualifying times this week. That start straight is a football field length long. Not really any bad gate picks, even further outside. It will be reaction time and the first 10 feet past the gate that determines.

you and me both..   

• Like 1

What exactly is the point of the starting grate anyway if you still have 2 feet of sheet metal on the start gate that everyone spins on? Is clear grip tape too much $$ for FELD?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

What exactly is the point of the starting grate anyway if you still have 2 feet of sheet metal on the start gate that everyone spins on? Is clear grip tape too much $$ for FELD?

so you start off equal.. all trenches are not equal.. I always hated starting off pointing at the rider next to me...  just did not feel right

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

so you start off equal.. all trenches are not equal.. I always hated starting off pointing at the rider next to me...  just did not feel right

But as a racer, that's why you have to pack your starting line in front of the gate. Like in MX. You don't get to touch the line beyoond the gate. Its a race craft.

Just now, Havingfun said:

very hoppie

beer_ipa.jpg

Yum!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

But as a racer, that's why you have to pack your starting line in front of the gate. Like in MX. You don't get to touch the line beyoond the gate. Its a race craft.

Yum!!!!!!!!

not all equal..... they use the grate/expanded metal to equalize.  it must have started some stir a time ago to end up using them.  

Edited by Havingfun