Timmy_805

Oakland Supercross

Hey guys. I had a question. Do you know if you can still get into the pits with a monster can? I bought tickets for the Oakland supercross last night for my son’s birthday and it said something about a $15 pit pass. Is it one or the other? I haven’t been in a few years and I’m trying not to look like a moron in front of my kiddos. Thanks for the help.

going into the pits is for beginners and kids......pay the $30 and enjoy it once, your kid will love it.....take a jersey and a felt pen and get all the autographs you can so your kid will have a great souvenir

• Like 2

Park at the BART station and walk across. 

Unless you have someone with a handicap placard. That experience was awesome. The lot is full... we have a handicap card. Go on in, park right up front. Elevator has a long line, we have someone with a handicap. Go to the front of the line. The upside of my daughter's knee operation.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies.

I went to A1 and they were doing the Monster can deal to get into the pits. I personally did it. They also have the option of paying $15 to get into the pits. Is there anyone I answered the question for?

Thanks in advance

• Helpful 1

A monster can will get you into the pits, in Glendale they had an fmx demo and also Jason Britton doing tricks on a streetbike.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:52 AM, Kev_XR said:

Park at the BART station and walk across. 

Unless you have someone with a handicap placard. That experience was awesome. The lot is full... we have a handicap card. Go on in, park right up front. Elevator has a long line, we have someone with a handicap. Go to the front of the line. The upside of my daughter's knee operation.

Nice!

I went to the Oakland supercross in '84, I think, and it was HELL getting out of the parking lot, it could have gotten better since then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

Nice!

I went to the Oakland supercross in '84, I think, and it was HELL getting out of the parking lot, it could have gotten better since then.

I don't think it was any better. We talked about the race and the wonders of a handicap placard. Helped the time pass.

I would just take BART if going again.