Hey Eli

1 minute ago, MANIAC998 said:

:lame:

How is this lame?  He is being paid millions of dollars to win.  And instead he is taking your wimpy ass attitude and holding out for better results.  You're lame, and  you are not a maniac. 

11 hours ago, Sloaner said:

Stop being a ball licking turd taint.  LCQ?  Really?

Dude cool it. Let's try and get you on make up to mud. I know your daddy went out for cigarettes in '96 and hasn't been back and you haven't been the same since.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Tomac is a headcase. He reminds me of a kid I used to race BMX against back in the day. We would see each other at a couple of nationals and I knew he was fast and could win but if everything didn't line up for him he would unravel faster than a crackwhore with her clothing starring at a crack rock.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Tomac def seemed off his game last night, but usually his off nights are DNF's or trying to get in the top 10.  I think this was a good ride for him on a bad night.  these are the rides people give anderson credit for but bash eli.

sick ride by blake too, he was ripping out there.

Edited by DylDog
  • Like 7

Tomac is way ahead of where he was last year. If he can start clicking off the wins like he has the past two years and avoid the big mistakes, he will have the #1 plate for 2020. However, he knows what has bit him in the past so he may be riding too conservatively now. Only time will tell.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, woods-rider said:

Tomac is way ahead of where he was last year. If he can start clicking off the wins like he has the past two years and avoid the big mistakes, he will have the #1 plate for 2020. However, he knows what has bit him in the past so he may be riding too conservatively now. Only time will tell.

he's on a new bike too and they are probably still developing the settings on it.  I expect he'll get his first win in the next couple rounds.

6 hours ago, BBA said:

Tomac is a headcase. He reminds me of a kid I used to race BMX against back in the day. We would see each other at a couple of nationals and I knew he was fast and could win but if everything didn't line up for him he would unravel faster than a crackwhore with her clothing starring at a crack rock.

Miss 3rd gear on the start? I know, look down like it's a rear end bike problem.

• Like 1

Total click bait douche thread here coming from people that couldn't hang two corners with anyone out there....Tomac is 4 points out of the points lead after two races.  When stupid cross hits the east this championship is over.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wally63 said:

Total click bait douche thread here coming from people that couldn't hang two corners with anyone out there....Tomac is 4 points out of the points lead after two races.  When stupid cross hits the east this championship is over.  

• Like 2