Jump to content

Hey Eli

Recommended Posts

Stop being a ball licking turd taint.  LCQ?  Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's trying his best, let's please try to be more tolerant.  Trophy for everyone?  :lol:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MANIAC998 said:

:lame:

How is this lame?  He is being paid millions of dollars to win.  And instead he is taking your wimpy ass attitude and holding out for better results.  You're lame, and  you are not a maniac. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Eli.  The million dollar man just beat Kyle Chisholm by 3.5 seconds.   Color me impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seen it as being cautious when something is wrong, and not risking injury and possibly missing a season.

But I could be wrong, he may have just been scared to compete, so he created a fake problem with his bike.

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sloaner said:

Stop being a ball licking turd taint.  LCQ?  Really?

Dude cool it. Let's try and get you on make up to mud. I know your daddy went out for cigarettes in '96 and hasn't been back and you haven't been the same since.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomac is a headcase. He reminds me of a kid I used to race BMX against back in the day. We would see each other at a couple of nationals and I knew he was fast and could win but if everything didn't line up for him he would unravel faster than a crackwhore with her clothing starring at a crack rock.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomac def seemed off his game last night, but usually his off nights are DNF's or trying to get in the top 10.  I think this was a good ride for him on a bad night.  these are the rides people give anderson credit for but bash eli.

 

sick ride by blake too, he was ripping out there.

Edited by DylDog
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomac is way ahead of where he was last year. If he can start clicking off the wins like he has the past two years and avoid the big mistakes, he will have the #1 plate for 2020. However, he knows what has bit him in the past so he may be riding too conservatively now. Only time will tell.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, woods-rider said:

Tomac is way ahead of where he was last year. If he can start clicking off the wins like he has the past two years and avoid the big mistakes, he will have the #1 plate for 2020. However, he knows what has bit him in the past so he may be riding too conservatively now. Only time will tell.

he's on a new bike too and they are probably still developing the settings on it.  I expect he'll get his first win in the next couple rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Maybe the talent is more stacked this season??? He's human you know.

It’s no different to last year or the year before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BBA said:

Tomac is a headcase. He reminds me of a kid I used to race BMX against back in the day. We would see each other at a couple of nationals and I knew he was fast and could win but if everything didn't line up for him he would unravel faster than a crackwhore with her clothing starring at a crack rock.

Miss 3rd gear on the start? I know, look down like it's a rear end bike problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sloaner said:

How is this lame?  He is being paid millions of dollars to win.  And instead he is taking your wimpy ass attitude and holding out for better results.  You're lame, and  you are not a maniac. 

Is this KBW????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total click bait douche thread here coming from people that couldn't hang two corners with anyone out there....Tomac is 4 points out of the points lead after two races.  When stupid cross hits the east this championship is over.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wally63 said:

Total click bait douche thread here coming from people that couldn't hang two corners with anyone out there....Tomac is 4 points out of the points lead after two races.  When stupid cross hits the east this championship is over.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×