Hammy-56

supercross Bagget vs Anderson

KTM circling the drain as Anderson beats Tomac...

What a fluke...

Edited by Hammy-56
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bricktop72 said:

Anderson is lucky he got a mid race break with Mookie breaking his leg, otherwise he’d be in 14th again. 

uhhh, not sure we watched the same race? 

• Like 6

I like Baggett and pull for him to do well a lot, but until he gets 7 wins and a title in the big class, we shouldn't be anointing him Anderson's daddy quite yet. 

Great ride, though.  He was the fastest guy on the track, and his best lap was faster than the best by Anderson or Roczen.  He earned it, but did catch a break with the restart.  The way he was riding he may have won anyway.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Bricktop72 said:

Anderson is lucky he got a mid race break with Mookie breaking his leg, otherwise he’d be in 14th again. 

Mookie took all the wrong pointers from James. Or maybe the right ones? " Lets go bass fishing instead".

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

As Bagett gets his first win!

I think I said after the 1st round, that I wouldn't be surprised to see a few KTMs on the podium in Rd 2.  I wasn't thinking Baggett though.  Good for him!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 5

This is bad to see ,he was riding great and looked to have got past his fitness issues of previous years

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mog said:

This is bad to see ,he was riding great and looked to have got past his fitness issues of previous years

Couldn’t believe my eyes that Mookie was running up front, again!!! He was doing awesome!!!

• Like 1

I had real enjoyment is seeing him prove me wrong about him ,and then thus happened ,I hope he recovers ,I did a femur in 1988 ,it's horrible

• Like 3

Seemed to me that crashes are nothing new for Mookie... I don't dislike him or wish him harm, but he's been a mid-race crasher since his 250 days.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

As Bagett gets his first win!

Reminds me of Brayton last year.

• Like 1

I hope Bagget stays healthy  He could be a contender and I personally think the favorite in the outdoors. 

Baggett has heart.  Something he does that I really like is he looks into the camera during his interviews. 

• Like 1

He had a great ride. The staggered restart helped Anderson more than anyone in the top 5, which made his outside pass really impressive. Wish he did as well as I expected at A1. I picked him for 5th and was disappointed.

Here are the times right before the restart.

Screenshot_2.png

Used to watch Malcolm ride at a local track when he was a kid.  I have been surprised that he has not done better in his career especially after his 250 stupid cross championship.  He has talent and was riding very smooth this year, but finds the dirt too often like his brother did. 

• Like 1